Decision

"No Monster has a heart like yours."

I felt tears rush to my eyes. They spilled out despite my desperate attempts to keep them in. Stein pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. "You don't have to keep them in. I won't let anyone see you cry. Save your tears for me." he said soothingly. I finally let everything out. I bawled into his chest until it was all out. Everything from when I was a mere child bearing Agatha's abuse to being her captive for a second time. He stroked my head as I continued to cry out. Once I finished, he let me go. He placed his hands on my shoulders. "Once you're completely healed, you're going to be interrogated by Lord Death. If you tell us everything and don't hold anything back, then you'll be placed under house arrest until this all blows over. You won't be allowed at the school for a short while but it's better than being locked up in the dungeon and tortured for answers." he said to me. I nodded my head in understanding.

"Thank you, Stein." I said giving him a weak smile even though I still felt awful about everything. I looked at the doorway. I could see Medusa giving me an ominous stare. It served as a reminder that I can't say everything. In that moment, I knew I had to tell them about Medusa. Stein and I could take her on. I can't let her give my mother a vessel. I'll wait until I'm in the dungeon where Medusa can't hear me. However, there is the possibility of her spying on my interrogation. I'll have to be very careful. I can't let her know. I could feel my heart thumping at the mere thought of Medusa disappearing to God knows where trying to kill Stein and myself.