Chapter 1

Chaewon's POV

I woke up 10 minutes before my morning class and rushes to get ready. It was not my intention at all to wake up late, I had a busy night last night finishing my assignment that I procrastinated on and regretting it last night when I was doing it.

I only slept for an hour so I need something to energize myself.

I stopped at a vending machine on the way to class and decided to buy a coffee even though I'm late.

Y/N's POV

I'm currently running to class because I was late but suddenly I ran into some girl and her drink spilled on me but mostly it spilled on her.

"I can't believe this! now my favorite jacket smells like coffee and it's all sticky!"
She said.

Third Person POV

CW: "Ya! watch where you're going stupid!"
Chaewon yells at the guy who ran into him

Y/N: "Oh sh-it, i'm so sorry. I was late to class that's why I ran and bumped into you. Sorry about your jacket, I promise you after my class I will meet you here and we'll settle this, meet me here in 2 hours but now I gotta run to class bye!"
Y/N continue to run to his class

In this kind of situation usually Y/N will talk to that person and try to make things right on the spot but he's already 15 minutes late to class and surely his lecturer will not be happy about it the same goes for Chaewon too.

Time Skip
.
.
.
.
.

Third Person POV

Y/N: "Finally class is over"
*Sigh*

YJ: "Damn Mr. Daniel was not happy when you arrived earlier."
My friend Yujin said.

Y/N: "No shit, he freaking gave me a 10 minutes talk about time management and responsibilities."

WY: "Hahaha, after coming to class that late ? you deserved it."
My other friend Wonyoung butted in.

Y/N: "Yeah probably. Oh yeah I got to meet somebody near the vending machine at the lobby."

WY: "Who are you going to meet ? I mean all the people you know are right here."
Aishh this Wonyoung kid savage as always.

Y/N: "A girl. I messed up earlier, I accidentally bumped into her and her drink spilled all over her jacket. As a responsible person I should talk to her and apologize sincerely."
I said smugly.

WY: "HAH! Responsible. Said the person who came late to class earlier hahahaha!"
They both laugh at me, these two are always teasing me.

Y/N: "Shut up! Anyways got to go, see you girls later."

Chaewon's POV

"Unnie!"
I yelled at Eunbi unnie when I see her walking in the hallway.

"Chaewonieee!"
She yelled back as I approach her and engulf her in a tight hug.

"Chaewon ah, why does your jacket have stains like that ?"

"I was drinking my energy drink earlier and some guy bumped into me and it spilled all over me."

"Omo, isn't this your favorite jacket ?"

"Yes it is unnie, it's expensive too! I will surely make him buy me a new one. I'm on my way now to meet him."
I exclaimed.

"Yes make sure he'll pay for it, oh! if he's cute make sure to get his number and give it to me later okay ?"
Eunbi unnie said while winking.

"Aish this unnie, no I will not give it to you."
I said to her then we parted ways.

_____________________________________________