Chapter 2

Y/N'S POV

Now I'm at the lobby near the vending machine waiting for that girl to come, suddenly I hear someone yell at me.

"You!!"
It was the girl earlier and she approaches me.

"You!! the one who make me spilled my drink and ruined my jacket. You better buy me a new exact same jacket!!"
She said out loud.

"Hey there's no need to shout. Look, I'm so so sorry okay ? I didn't see you earlier and it was all an accident."

She still looks very angry even though I already apologized to her.

Third Person POV

Chaewon was still pretty angry at Y/N but she calmed herself down.

"Alright I'll forgive you only if you buy me a new exact same jacket like this one."
She said to him while pointing at her jacket.

"Fine. I'll buy you a new jacket, how much will it cost me ?"

"$500."
Chaewon said while smirking.

"Fucking hell that's expensive, I don't have that much money, is her jacket really worth that much ?"
Y/N thought in his head

"Hmm look... It was much more expensive than I thought it would be and i'm not in a financial position where I can buy you that jacket immediately."
Y/N claim.

"But I will buy you a new one after I get my paycheck from my part time job. So can you please give me some time ?"

Chaewon think about it for a while...

"Okay, I will give you one month to buy me a new jacket."

Y/N sigh in relief after hearing Chaewon said that but he still have to buy her the expensive hoodie that will cost him $500.

After they exchange their numbers and information about Chaewon's jacket brand they parted ways, and Y/N decided to tell his two best friends about it.

FamSquad 👩‍👩‍👦
ahnvitamin, wonyo, y/n420

y/n420:
Y'all know where I can sell my kidneys ?

ahnvitamin:
Actually yes, I know a guy

y/n420:
The fuck yujin ? you serious ?

wonyo:
Why do you want to sell your kidneys ?

y/n420:
Because that girl wants me to buy her a new jacket and it'll freaking cost me $500!

ahnvitamin: Wow you serious ? you can say that's half of your salary my dude.

wonyo:
I can lend you my money if you want, don't forget you have a rich friend here 😏

y/n420:
Urgh it's okay wonyoung, it's my fault so I must do it with my own money.

y/n420:
It's time for my next class now. Talk to you guys later 😘

_

___________________________________________