Chapter 7

Third Person POV

2 months have passed since the night Y/N and Chaewon spent together. In this span of time, unexpectedly Y/N has met with Chaewon many times.

Their classmate only relationship now have change to a proper friendship...or maybe more than just friends? People around them have started to notice and both of them has been getting question from their friends.

At a bench somewhere in the campus...

YJ: So you're telling us that both of you are just friends despite the way you guys act with each other seems like what a couple would do? Yujin said while looking confused

Yujin said while looking confused.

Y/N: Yes Yujin, we're just friends nothing more than that.

WY: No way you guys are just "friends" Y/N. We are friends. The way you act with her is just different from the way you act when you're around us.

YJ: Wonyoung is right, you have no shame whatsoever when you're with us, but when you're with her you turn to this shy person that sometimes I felt like punching.

After hearing what Yujin said Y/N realized that he really does act all shy and soft when he's around Chaewon. Welp maybe he does feel something towards Chaewon, liking someone does makes you turn to something else sometimes.

Y/N: I think- i think-both of you are right... Maybe I do like Chaewon... The question now is does she like me back ?

WY: Well, how she act when she's with you?

Y/N: Um she doesn't behave like I do but she definitely seems more comfortable with me now.

WY: How comfortable?

Y/N: She sometimes lean on my shoulder, when I make jokes she usually laugh and gave me a playful slap on my arm. Her actions involves something like that.

YJ: Wow she likes you back no doubt. She even laugh at your jokes, everyone knows your jokes are lame.

Y/N: Ahn Yujin.....

YJ: Now all you need to do is just confess and you'll be boyfriend and girlfriend. The End.

Y/N: You said that like it's the easiest thing to do in this world.

WY: It's definitely not the hardest too Y/N. Come on, so far the signs that she gave you is she's also interested in you, better make a move before somebody else makes them.

Maybe what Wonyoung said is right. Maybe it's time for Y/N to do something about this, he obviously like Chaewon and there's nothing wrong for shooting his shot.

Y/N: Okay fine. I'll try making my move, hope I don't screw this up, I really like her....

At the cafeteria around the same time...

Chaewon's POV

"Seriously unnie~~ we've been getting along so well. I think we're having that "some" moment."

"You don't need to tell me Chaewon, I've noticed it. In fact I think a lot of people have noticed it. You guys act like a couple.
Eunbi unnie looking annoyed probably thinking about her single life.

"I think I want to introduce him to you unnie."

"Oh you're giving him to me!? Thank you Chaewon ah (。♡‿♡。) I gotta say I find him attractive too"

"No unnie I like him! I just think it would be nice for us to start introducing our friends to each other~"
I'm starting to blush at this point.

"Woohoo look at my Chaewon, you're so in love kid. Don't worry I won't take him away from you."

"Hehe...I think I want to plan a little get together. I'll ask him to bring his friends and I'll bring you unnie. Want to join?"

"Sure. Just text me after you plan it with him. Ooh look at the time, I gotta go to my next class, annyeong kid."

I waved Eunbi unnie goodbye and text Y/N.

y/n420

itschaewon:
Hey you, you busy right now?

y/n420:
No, I'm with my friends right now. Why?

itschaewon:
Oh perfect! I was planning to do a get together with you and your friends. I'll bring a friend too.

y/n420:
Sure, how about we go see a movie on Saturday?

itschaewon:
Sounds good, want to go get dinner later?

y/n420:
It's always a yes for that 😚

itschaewon:
Alright we'll meet at the usual place at 8:00 okay? 🥺

y/n420:
Okay, I need to head to the Dean's office now okay? Take care, we'll meet later!

itschaewon:
You too. See you tonight.