Chapter 4

Several days later...

Y/N's POV

Earlier I messaged Chaewon to come over to my apartment so we can work on our assignment.

Currently i'm cleaning my place so it doesn't look like an aftermath of a storm, and after finishing up i'm starting to get nervous.

I mean why am I nervous ? we're here just to work on our assignment not went out on a date or something... I think she still hates me so I must make up for what did!

I think I can charm her with my smile, I think I have a pretty good smile. Wait! what if she hates smiley people ? Urgh.

As I was pacing back and forth suddenly I hear the doorbell.

"Well here goes nothing."
I said while walking to the door and opening it.

I was shocked because the person standing in front of me is so cute

I was shocked because the person standing in front of me is so cute. Her beauty sucks the air out of me like i'm a deflating balloon. "Am i falling for this girl." I thought as I let her in.

Third Person POV

Y/N: "Hi Chaewon."

CW: "Hey."
Chaewon said with a blank face.

Y/N: "Come in, you can put your stuff on the table."

CW: "Okay."

Y/N: "Umm do you want anything to drink?"

CW: "I'm fine, let's just get started."
Chaewon said as she puts her stuff on the table and sits on the couch.

CW: "So have you done some research?"
Chaewon asks Y/N

Y/N: "Yes, yesterday I took a look at the questions and research a few things on it."

CW: "You really like financial management huh?"
Chaewon stated.

Y/N: "Yup, at first I was really confused on the subject by as time goes by I get pretty good at it."
Y/N responded.

At that moment Chaewon realizes that she had make a good choice in choosing a partner for the assignment.

They continue to do the assignment, Chaewon have to admit, Y/N is not as bad as she thought. He's not ugly and she thought that his smile isn't bad either.

His apartment is clean, he's smart, and the most important thing is he doesn't spill anything on her this time.

After finishing half of the assignment, they decided to stop and continue it on another day. They both said goodbye to each other and Chaewon went home.

Suddenly Y/N phone vibrates and it's Yujin who's calling. He picked up the call.

"So how did it go? Did she act cold towards you?"
Yujin asks.