Chapter 3

Chaewon's POV

I let out a heavy sigh after entering my next class. It was Financial Management. To be honest I hate it so much, it is boring and it involves complicated calculations and the lecturer doesn't even help you with it.

I sat down in the back row of the class but something caught my attention.

Shit! It's the stupid guy, I got to tell Eunbi unnie about this.

Eunbi🌸

itschaewon:
Oh my God, unnie...

Eunbi🌸:
What's up ?

itschaewon:
He's in my class

itschaewon:
The guy who bumped into me this morning...

Eunbi🌸:
Really!? Snap a picture of him for me, I want to see whether he's cute or not

itschaewon:
Unnie! that is not important! I have to see his face for the rest of the semester!

Y/N'S POV

Finally, Financial Management. The subject that I love so much.

The lecturer started her lectures on the subject, halfway through the lesson she stops and announce that there will be an assignment that's worth 30% of our grades.

The assignment requires us to be in pairs, as she announce it I already saw other people pairing up for this task.

Shit, I have to search for a partner quick.

Third Person POV

At the same time, Chaewon is also sticking out her head trying to find someone who is willing to become her partner.

As she searches for a partner, her eyes landed on non other than Y/N.

Y/N CW: "Guess I have no choice urgh"
They both said it at the same time while looking at each other.

Y/N start to approach her and she just glare at him

Y/N: "Hey I know i'm nothing but a problem to you but we both need partners so can we just push away our personal problems for this one ?"

Chaewon tried to look around some more but she saw all other people in their class already paired up except for the both of them.

CW: "Okay fine..... Partners."
Chaewon said as she softened up.

After hearing that, Y/N held out his hand for a handshake and Chaewon accept it. They both let out a small smile to each other.

Time Skip until the lesson is over
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N walk over to Chaewon before they got out of the classroom.

Y/N: "Hey, We haven't had the chance to formally introduce ourselves. My name is Choi Y/N."

CW: "I'm Kim Chaewon."

After that they both stay silent awkwardly for a few seconds until Y/N started to talk again.

Y/N: "So you have my number right from earlier ?"

Chaewon nodded

Y/N: "Contact me when you're free and we'll get started on the assignment, we can do it at my place."

CW: "Okay... I'll be going now. Bye."
Chaewon said as she leaves the classroom while giving Y/N a little wave.

Y/N: "Bye... Now that I've had the chance to see her face up close, she's kinda cute?........nahhh"
Y/N mumbles to himself but didn't realize that he blushed a little.

FamSquad 👩‍👩‍👦
ahnvitamin, wonyo, y/n420

y/n420:
Girls, guess who's my partner for my financial management assignment ?

wonyo:
Probably nobody because you don't know anyone other than us.

ahnvitamin: Yup!

y/n420:
Ha..ha.. very funny! It's the girl I bumped into earlier!

ahnvitamin:
Why you sound like you're excited ? Did you forgot you must buy her a $500 jacket ?

y/n420:
That's the thing, I felt so guilty about it so I think I can make up for it by being her partner.

y/n420:
Y'all know i'm good in financial management, so maybe in the meantime before buying her a new jacket I can somehow make her hate me less.

wonyo:
Yeah...sure...good luck with that...

_____________________________________________