Part 1

Jiyoo POV

I sat in the backseat. My brother, Jungkook pulled up to my new school and parked the car. I gripped the hem of my skirt tightly. I was now going into high school, my first year. I felt so nervous and prayed that no one from my middle school came.

Jungkook turned back to look at me. "Hey now, don't get nervous. I'm sure you'll do just fine and make a lot of friends." He gave me a warm smile. I nodded my head and plastered a fake smile on my face. "Ok." I said. He smiled at me and unlocked the car door.

I opened the door and got out. Waving goodbye to him, he drove away. My hand dropped to my side and my smile turned into a frown. I turned around and sighed, walking through the school gates. I'm sure school won't be so bad, right? I thought to myself, nervously biting my lower lip. 

I walked to my first class, putting on a smile for show and sat down in the seat next to the window in the back. The bell rang signaling the start of class. Everyone else came and sat down, our teacher came into the classroom. I looked at the people who entered the class before, and my high hopes of not seeing familiar faces sank. 

In the middle of the classroom, sat two girls from my old middle school. They were pretty popular back then, and they were also the ones who loved seeing a person being bullied. To the front sat a three boys, also from my old middle school. Unlike the two girls, they didn't bully anyone but they never stood up for others. They'd either ignore them or just watch not doing anything. 

I wanted to disappear. Since they know who I am, they'd obviously tell others and then I'll start to get bullied by them and everyone. Yep, I was bullied in middle school. I never told Jungkook that because I felt like it'll be a burden to him and plus I didn't mind my brother not knowing. After all, I was bullied ever since I started school, so it became a normal thing for me. Yep, I'm so used to it, it doesn't bother me. 

"Okay class, I'm your teacher Ms Lee." She smiled. "Let's start with class introductions. Let's see, who should start first?" Her eyes scanned the room. Then they landed on me. She smiled at me. 

Frick. I thought. 

"How about you back there? Can you please introduce yourself to the class?" She said. Everyone turned their heads around to look at me. Some gave me looks of pity for being pick first. Others just looked at me with a blank expression on their faces. Other people also smiled at me as if they wanted me to be their friend. Then my eyes met the familiar faces from before. The two girls smirked at me while the boys just frowned at me. 

"Um, okay." I murmured quietly, standing up. "Um, hi I'm Jeon Jiyoo. Please take care of me!" I said with a fake smile on my face, before sitting back down. I immediately looked at the person to my right to have that person start, and get all the attention off of me. But apparently that wasn't the case. One of the girls from my old school, Mina, raised her hand up, looking at the Ms Lee with a smile. 

"Um, yes what is it?" Ms Lee asked. Mina whipped her head to me. Her dark eyes glittered mischievously. Her lips smirked at me then turned into a sweet innocent smile. 

"Hey Jiyoo, isn't your older brother Jeon Jungkook, the famous idol from that k-pop group BTS?" Mina asked me. All the girls' eyes widened hearing that and they looked at Mina then me. Their eyes were looking straight at me, pleading that it was true. 

Frick. This girl. I thought. I knew exactly what she wanted, after all she was one of the girls that bullied me a lot last year. And I bet she wanted to bully me again this year too. This is just like last year. Someone would ask the same question then it would turn into complete chaos, and then some girls would want to be my friend and then they'll end up hating me, and I'll get bullied and have no friends like before. 

I smiled. "Uh, yeah my oppa is Jeon Jungkook from BTS." As soon as I said those words, every girl in the room screamed at the top of their lungs, making the building shake a bit. 

Oh. My. Fucking. God. These girls are crazy. I thought, my eyes wide in surprise and shock. They all had big smiles on their faces and had a weird look in their eye. Then it happened the one thing I didn't want to deal with right now. All the girls started bombarding me with questions. They were crazy. The room erupted in loud voices yelling and trying to talk over each other. I covered my ears with my hands and caught Mina looking at me. She smirked at me, and mouthed a couple words to me. Words that I knew very well. Words that I had a feeling she'd say to me.

"I'll make your high school life a living hell." 

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yay!! I finished this part. I'm happy now. So how was it? It was a bit interesting, right? I felt like it would be a bit boring but then I thought "eh, i don't care 'cause it'll get better later." *puts on an evil grin* hehehehehe

Ok i'm joking about that but it'll become more interesting later. i can promise you that! :) :) :) :) :) :)