Bonus Chapter: Thanksgiving

Heh. I kinda thought it'd be fun to make a bonus chapter for Thanksgiving so here it is! I'm sorry if it sounds boring or too rushed, I'm just sooo tired rn so yeah. Enjoy~❤️

Third Person POV

Choi Minji bounced excitedly in her seat. Her parents were going to drop her off at her friend, Jeon Jiyoo's house for Thanksgiving. It's sad to say that her parents had to leave on a business trip on Thanksgiving, so she couldn't spend it with them.

Minji bit her lower lip, nervously. She wasn't exactly sure if Jiyoo was alright with having her over. And knowing that her friend lived with kpop idols, it would definitely be a nerve wracking experience.

The car stopped, and Minji looked out the car window. Her eye brows rose in surprise, expecting to see a huge mansion, but in reality she saw a regular two story house? It looked bigger than the average two story house but slightly smaller than a mansion.

She opened the car door and stepped outside. Waving her parents goodbye, she watched as they drove off.

She sighed. "It's ok Minji. Eomma and Appa will be back in three days. Just relax and have fun with your friends."

She put a smile on her face. Turning around, Minji walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Jiyoo POV

The doorbell rang.

It was probably Minji, because I told her to come around whenever she liked and I don't think anyone else in BTS invited other people over.

"I'll get it." I called out, so that the other members wouldn't scare Minji.

I slide my legs over the edge of my bed and walked out of the room. Walking down the stairs, I saw everyone preparing for our Thanksgiving feast.

A day after I invited Minji to come over for Thanksgiving, I had told everyone in BTS so they'd know ahead of time and not think that Minji was a crazy fan showing up at our doorstep.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Minji stood there, her smile brightening up when she saw my face.

"Jiyoo!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight.

"It's good to see you too." I smiled and patted her back.

She quickly let go of me and looked behind me shyly. I turned around to see all the BTS members looking at Minji curiously.

"Oppas this is Minji. Minji this is BTS. That's RM or Namjoon, he's the leader and the god of destruction. Jin, the eomma. Suga or Yoongi, the lazy grandpa. Jhope or Hoseok, the ball of sunshine. Jimin, the cute mochi. Taehyung or V, the weird alien. And lastly Jungkook oppa, he's my brother and the maknae of the group." I smiled, pointing at each member as I said their name.

Minji smiled nervously while some of BTS glared at me for the interesting introductions I made for them.

Ding-Dong.

The door bell rang again and we all moved our attention to the door. I reached out and turned the knob. The door opened and there stood some unexpected guests.

All the members of SEVENTEEN smiled at me cheekily as I moved to let all of them in.

Minji's cheeks turned pink as she saw more kpop idols enter the building. I smiled and laughed.

All the members of BTS looked surprised to see SEVENTEEN come to their house. But they all shrugged and started to talk and mingle with the members of the opposite group.

I closed the door after all members of SVT came inside and stood next to Minji. She looked pretty overwhelmed, seeing a lot of people, boys, in the house.

"Hi!" A familiar male came over to us. Minji almost fainted by then regained her composure after recognizing that it was Dino who spoke.

"Dino! Don't scare me like that, I almost had a heart attack." Minji playfully hit his arm. He laughed.

"Sorry about that. And sorry for come unnoticed." He turned to me.

"Not at all, its totally fine. Besides the oppas haven't hung out with you guys in a while." I replied back smiling.

Bang Bang Bang.

Namjoon was clanging two pans together to get our attention. We turned to look at him as he was still banging them together. Then both the pans broke. Both the handles snapped off the pan part (idk what it's called lol 😂😂😂) and fell to the floor. We all just stared at Namjoon as he stared at the handles in his hands and the pan parts on the floor. It was silent and awkward.

"Dinner's ready!" Jin chimed. He came out of the kitchen placing the rest of the food on the table. He put his hands on his hips proudly and stepped back.

"It's about fucking time. Could you get any slower?" Yoongi muttered under his breath. Jin snapped his head towards Yoongi.

"I heard that." Jin glared. Yoongi avoided his eyes contact, looking elsewhere.

Everyone rushed to the table to get as much food on their plate as they can. Then they all sat down wherever and began to eat.

Minji, Dino, and me followed taking whatever was left that the boys didn't touch. The three of us sat down on the couch and ate our food chatting with each other. There was the occasional flirting from some of the members of both groups, which left Minji red faced and me having to make them go away.

We all had a good time, seeing many of the members goof around. *cough cough* Jhope, and a few people from SVT *cough cough* :)

And there was a lot of good food, which is the best part about Thanksgiving. Soon SVT began to leave, because they had practice the next day. We all said our goodbyes as they went out the door and back to their dorm.

Minji decided to go back too. She waved goodbye to me then hailed a taxi back to her house.

Everyone then started to clean up after the party. I yawned, stretching my arms out a bit then going up the stairs to my room. I laid down on my bed, tired from all the fun we had.

"Hmm. You know what I'm grateful for? All the amazing people in my life. BTS, Jungkook oppa, Minji, Dino, SVT, and so many more people that helped make my life better." I mumbled to myself. I closed my eyes and let sleep drift me away.

~~~~~~~

A/N

Yay! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! 🦃🍽🍁 If you guys already had Thanksgiving, I hope that you had a great time and ate lots of good food. And if you didn't have it yet, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Byeeee~!