Part 5

Aww. They look so adorable and precious 😍😍❤️❤️

Jiyoo POV

I opened the door to the house and sighed really loudly before closing it.

"Jiyoo? Is that you?"

Ah fudge. I forgot that Jungkook Oppa and the others might be home. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Ah, yes it's me." I replied back with a fake smile on my lips.

"Huh?! Really? But doesn't school end at like 3pm? Why are you back so earlier? Jungkook says while walking down the stairs. He looks at me and the state I'm in. His jaw drops and he stares at me for a bit.

"Jin hyung! Hoseok hyung! Come down here and help me with this child!" Jungkook turns to the stairs yelling at Jin Oppa and Jhope Oppa.

"Ah, Jungkook. You don't have to yell, and don't be disrespectful to your hyungs! I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with Jiyoo that you have to demand us to come dow-" Jin Oppa says while coming down, then stops and stares at me.

"Hmm? What's wrong with Jiyoo?" Jhope pops out from behind Jin and looks at both Jin and Jungkook before turning to look at me. His jaw drops and his eyes widened.

"Um, hello can you guys just stop staring at me?" I ask. They continue to stare at me for a bit then snap out of it.

"Yah! What happened to our little Jiyoo ?! Who ever did it is gonna get in big trouble from me!" Jin says walking over to me and wrapping his arms gently around me.

"Who did what to Jiyoo?"

My eyes widened as Namjoon, or Rap Mon, walks calmly down the stairs. He looks at the people before him and stares at me. His eyes widened in surprised.

"What's going on? Is Jiyoo home?"

I mentally facepalm myself again as I see Jimin and Taehyung walk down, following Rap Mon. They stop midway and stare at me, their eyes wide and their mouths hanging open.

I look somewhere else, trying to avoid the eyes of the people staring at me. It was becoming to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Hey! Everyone stop looking at my child, you're making her uncomfortable ." Jin says, tightening his grip on me.

I silently thank him as everyone else averted their eyes elsewhere, then turned to look at him remembering what he said.

"Excuse me oppa, but who said I was your child, hmm?" I looked at him feeling annoyed.

He gave me a cheesy grin.

"Yeah, who said that she was yours." Jungkook glared at Jin and took me out from his grip and pulled me closer to his chest.

I rolled my eyes and a small smile formed on my lips.

"Jiyoo, what happened?" Rap Mon asked, feeling concerned.

"Yeah, why do you look like you got into a fight then went to the hospital then walked all the way here, skipping school." Taehyung added.

I gulped as everyone turned to look at Taehyung Oppa. Shit. How'd he know? Did he spy on me, or is he being weird as usual?

"Umm, nothing happened actually, um, I just saw a, um, cat. Yeah a cat! It was, um, in a tree and I climbed up the tree to get it. But then fell off the tree with the cat, and we landed in the bushes, so yeah that's what happened." I said nervously.

Everyone didn't look convinced. But they let it slide, knowing that I didn't want to actually tell them the truth.

"Well, try not to fall out of trees or climb one when you see a cat. Call one of us, or somebody near you that isn't a stranger, to help." Rap Mon said. I nodded my head and he gave me a smile. "Let's get you cleaned up a bit." He says, turning to Jimin, Taehyung, and Jhope. They nodded and took me from Jungkook.

They helped me slowly walk up the stairs. With them arguing about helping me.

"Hyung! Don't pulled her up like that, you're gonna hurt her!" Jimin exclaimed to Jhope.

"Well, it isn't my fault that you're basically preventing her from moving! Jiyoo, don't listen to those immature boys, ok?" Jhope says turning to me sweetly.

"Yah! Ho-" Jimin started but then was interrupted by Taehyung shouting.

"Let's hug!" He yells. We look at him weirdly. "What?" He looks at us back a bit confused. I opened my mouth to speak but was then interrupted by someone, I forgot was here.

"IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS."

Then Taehyung, Jhope, and Jimin froze. Their eyes wide filled with fear. They immediately hid behind me and argued, whispering to each other.

I rolled my eyes and looked back up to see Yoongi oppa coming out from his room.

"You guys are super loud. Can't you just let me sleep? What's all the fuss about-" he stops his sentence and stares at me.

"What the fu-"

"YOONGI DO NOT CUSS IN FRONT OF MY CHILD OR YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!" Jin yells from down stairs.

"WHO SAID SHE WAS YOUR CHILD?!" Jungkook yells at Jin.

"I DID!"

"WILL ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yoongi yelled back at them.

I swear that was a bad move, but at least they stopped shouting. I turned around to see Jin at the bottom of the stairs smiling sweetly up at Yoongi.

"Imma leave now." Yoongi says and walks away back to his room to escape the wrath of Jin.

"YOONGI GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Jin yells and chases Yoongi up the stairs and into his room.

We just stare after they left then continued to help me up the stairs. 

"Whew. I thought I was gonna die there." Jhope jokes. I giggle at his comment. He smiles brightly as we enter my room.

Jimin and Taehyung set me on my bed while Jhope goes to get the first aid kit in the bathroom. I sat rubbing my thigh, which felt really sore.

Jimin and Taehyung knelt down in front of me, each one of them taking one of my hands.

"Jiyoo, can you please tell us the truth? We know that falling out of a tree didn't actually happen." Taehyung said. I shook my head, avoiding their gaze.

"Well then, can you please tell us at least that what you said wasn't true?" Jimin begged. I hesitated then nodded my head. With the two already knowing what my answer is, they both looked at each other then stood up as Jhope entered the room.

"I brought the first aid kit!" Jhope exclaimed, I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

The three of them helped cleaned me up. When they were done, they left the room and I laid back down in bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~

A/N

Reeeeee. I finished this part! Yessss! I'm sorry it took longer than I expected, I was really busy😅😅😅 Well I'll update agin soon. Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!!!❤️❤️❤️