Part 6

Jiyoo POV

Jungkook looked at me through the review mirror worriedly. After seeing what happened yesterday, he wasn't so sure he wanted me to go to school.

In fact, all of BTS didn't want me to go to school. But I wanted to anyway and they let me.

He stopped the car in front of the school and turned around to look at me.

"Jiyoo?"

"Yes, oppa?"

"Just," He hesitates for a second. "Promise me, you'll be careful okay? And try not to get hurt." He forced a smile.

I nodded my head and exited out of the car. I sighed and looked up just as a child came flying to me.

"Jiyoooooooo!" Minji crashed into me. Her arms were wrapped around me tightly, crushing my bones.

"Yah! Get off me, you're heavy. And you're gonna make it longer for me to fully heal if you keep hugging me." I tried prying her off me. 

"Sorry, I'm just so happy to see you ok." Minji smiled as she stepped back from me. I smiled at her.

"JIYOO!"

I turned around and saw Dino running to us waving his hands in the air. Behind him were a lot of other guys. Probably his friends or something. There were 12 other guys that were standing over there with Dino, before he came running to us.

"Hey, Jiyoo. You ok now?" He asked, stopping in front of us. I nodded my head. "That's good. I was worried for a second that you might not come to school." He smiled.

"Dino! Who're you talking to?"

All three of us turned to see the 12 guys Dino was with before, coming over to us. As they got nearer, I started to recognize them all.

They were the other members of SVT. I noticed that five of them were wearing our school uniform. Only that I don't think I remember who some of them are since there's a lot of members in the group.

"Minji, Jiyoo. These people are the other members of SVT. That's our leader S.COUPS, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon, Woozi, Jeonghan, Joshua, Dk, Seungkwan, Hoshi, and Jun and The8." He introduced, pointing at each of the members as he spoke.

"Vernon, Mingyu, The8, DK, and Seungkwan go to the same school as us and are one grade above us." Dino gestured to the five that were wearing our uniforms.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said. Minji waved at them shyly. "Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted us back. I smiled at them.

The bell rang and kids started to file in.

"Well, we better go to class now. See you guys around." I said to them. They nodded, and me, Minji, Dino, and the other five members of SVT ran into the school building. The rest of SVT waved us goodbye then left.

"See you around Dino, Jiyoo, Minji." The guy, I think his name is Vernon, said. I nodded at him then went with Minji and Dino to our first period. Vernon and Mingyu and the other three went the opposite way to their first class.

——————

Time Skip

——————

It was lunch time. I walked outside the classroom with Dino and Minji. Surprisingly, all three of us were put in all the same classes together.

I'm so lucky right? Hahaha..... not.

Minji and Dino sat in their seats around the middle. I stood in the doorway, not sure where to sit down. 

"Jiyoo!" I turned toward Minji. She pointed to an empty desk in the row behind her. I sat down there and smiled at Dino who was sitting behind me. 

The teacher walked in. She looked at me surprised but didn't ask any questions. Students started to sit in their seats and patiently waited for our teacher to start. 

She nodded and turned to the chalk board. She picked up a piece of chalk and wrote her name on the far right corner. Ms Kim.

I made a mental note to myself and looked up at the teacher. She wrote something on the chalk board and tapped it with her finger, pointing at the words she  wrote. 

"Say this." She said. I looked over at the words and clenched my hands. It wasn't anything bad really. Only that I knew how to say it better than other kids. It was a simple sentence in English nothing more. But it was something probably no person would say for me. 

I raised my hand. She looked over at me and nodded her head. I stood up looking at the words. 

"Stop bullying her/him." 

~~~~~~~~

Yo omg its been sooooo long. Ugh I'm in school now and it hasn't even been a week and I already have homework. This chapter was short because I didn't see any point in making it longer since it wouldn't be that interesting. And I also didn't really know what to write cause I have writer's block so I just decided to post it to at least have something I could build off of. 

Sorry for posting so late since the last time I did. 

I probably won't post any new chapters soon but I will try to. Thanks for understanding :)