a RaNt AbOuT mY fRiEnD

y'all don't have to read this it's just my opinions on some shit that's happening with my friend.

hoW cAn somEoNE bE tHis iGnorAnt

so, one of my best friends is somewhat of a braggart and an overachiever. ik it's mostly her moms fault because she puts so much pressure on her to be perfect at everything she does so im not blaming her for that.

but it's the constant need for reassurance that what she has done like sing or karate is so freaking amazing that you gush over her. basically saying shit like "oh im competing in WCOPA which is (some random singing competish i didnt bother to remember"). im competing against different people from different places representing their race or ethnicity. it's really no big deal."

it's not that i don't love her it's just her need to always be like fawned over or payed attention too drives me fucking insane.

ughhhhhh and i really hate to say this but she isn't all that good at singing. like she's tried out for different like local competitions and has won a few but everyone around her says she has such a unique and perfect voice but it literally sounds like every basic singer ever just she can hit a few good notes if she's lucky.

anyways

goodbye hoes-

wAit

i just heard a really loud screeching coming from somewhere on the other side of my house

imma be right back-