bOrEd

so

i was bored after finishing my test in World History so i started to write something
(2 days ago but i never published this oof)

y'all need to tell me if it sucks

"as i walk up the creaking metal steps to the roof, i past by a familiar face. t'was someone i cannot say i know. i listen attentively to the squeaking of the mice in the walls of the deteriorating building. my withering converse hitting the cold steps. i get to the rusty metal door and stop and think why are you really here? t'was a question i cannot answer. i truly don't know. am i here to be relieved of my pain of living? to fall lifeless lay through the air and watch as everything slowly fades to black? what am i truly doing? am i even living? i slowly turn the cold door knob of the door and revealed the cool autumn breeze and sigh in relief. there is no one else here. on one to ruin this. slowly, i took long steps onto the edge. slowly, i took long steps on to the edge of the roof. i breathe out sharply. i can see my breath in the cold. it looks peaceful yet so very simple. like a cloud. two more steps and it'll be better. one more. i can feel my chest fall as i pass through the air. i couldn't go more than a millimeter away before something or someone grabbed my hands and pulled me to the ground.

   "hey, please don't do this..."   "

ew

that was

bad

ehh

goodbye hoes.