~falling into love~

"How is it possible to love someone so much, you'd do any and everything in order for them to be happy?" the little girl asked her grandmother
"Well," she replayed "There comes a point in your life, when meet this special someone, that walks right into your life, mostly out of nowhere, and makes you feel... perfect.
You don't know what it is he does, but it's like he just makes you the best version of yourself.
Every time he's around you he makes you feel like you're the happiest and most loved person on this planet.
He makes you grateful and honored for knowing and having such a person in your life.
It's like... every time you look into his eyes, you get lost in them. You fall in love with him even more than before. And the second you think it's impossible to love him more than you do right now, you look into his eyes and all of the sudden, he makes the impossible... possible.
You keep trying over and over again to explain what he make you feel, but you just can't.
You fall in love who he is.
With the feeling he gives you.
With every single one of his features.
You fall in love with every single inch of his personality."
The little girl looked at her grandmother and asked, "why do we say 'fall in love' and not rise? I mean-"
The grandmother cut her off by getting up.
She took out a notebook full of quotes from the drawer next to them and sat back down.
"I want to read you something Alan Watts once said. It might just answer your question."
The little girl nodded and she started reading,
"Well now really when we go back into falling in love and say it's crazy. Falling. You see? We don't say rising into love, there is in it the idea of the fall." The grandmother closed the book.
"Did that answers your question?" she asked. The little girl nodded.
They both stayed silent.
She looked into her grandmothers eyes, she could see tears forming in them.
They just gazed into each other's eyes without saying a single word.