•:3:•

●  ●  ●

●  ●  ●

I throw over my phone to who knows where. Jimin is mad at me, fo reals and I gotta fix this.I jump up from my bed and open the door to exit my room and find wherever the heck Jimin is.

I run down the stairs and start searching in the living room and suddenly I see a figure laying down on the sofa like a big furr ball.

My heart breaks into million pieces when there was a sniffle. I dash over to him, kneeling down near the sofa.

"Bae?" I ask softly.

"G-go awa-" He hiccups. "Away.."

My bottom lip stays there between my teeths as I press harder. You fool. How could you do this to Chimchim. You're a monster!

My thoughts get interrupted by his sobs. "Baby..no look I didn't mean it that way-" He cuts me off.

"T-then what did you!" He sits up, now arms crossed over his chest, pouting and eyebrows furrowed like a baby.

I sigh in relief since he isn't really mad at me. He just wants love. When Jimin is truely angry..

I don't wanna talk about it. Its scary.

"Look, I'll make it up to you okay? I'll do anything you want, deal?"

"No." He mumbles.

"Hmm? Why..? Then what do you want My boo chimchim?" His face seems to lighten up at the words but he purposely hides it.

Why is he trying to keep himself mad even though he's already happy?

"Just go upstairs and check your messages." I wipe off the tears from his face gently nodding as I do so.

"Okay boo..but are you gonna stay back here?" I ask, with genuine concern.

He nods as he pushes me off the couch impatiently.I give him a look one last time before leaving to go upstairs to my phone.

Wait. Where did I leave it again?

Flashbacks of terror

I throw over my phone to who knows where. Jimin is mad at me, fo reals and I gotta fix this.

Present

Oh fudge. Now I regrets.

After a whole hour of searching, I found it on top of one of the wings of the ceiling fan. How'd it get there? I'm glad you asked but I don't know either.

After another long while of trying to get it from there I'm finally able to text Jimin.

You
You were saying?

Pjmin
So..I saw this meme and I thought you were a meme god-

Pjmin
No sorry, meme godess so I thought you'd understand

Pjmin

PjminSo ima just send it

Pjmin
So ima just send it

You
Stfu i am a meme godess wdym you thought

Pjmin sent you an image...

You
PaRk jImiN.

Pjmin
Yeaahhh?

You
You're a man.

●  ●  ●

Y/N
____

Kskskskskskkssk dont judge! I know it sucks :")
When they ask you how you are and just have to say that your fine when your not r-

3 chaps in one day whoop.

So long!

...PEACEBUTCOCONUT...