•:6:•

●  ●  ●

●  ●  ●

Waking up next to Jimin was what I least expected.

Another thing that's more of what isn't expected is, Jungkook standing in front of the bed; Shaking his head in disbelief.

I slowly get up, rubbing my eyes with my fisted hands which somehow helps me to see better as I blink twince before glancing at Jimin.

"What's wrong Kookie?" I ask Jungkook who has a pout plastered on his lips.

"You seriously left me downstairs, sleeping alone.." he rolls his eyes.

"Did I?"

"I'm talking to the one beside you. Yah! Sleepy head, wake up."

Jimin gets up almost imidiately at the sudden noise before squinting his eyes at him.

"Is that how you talk to hyung?" He says before suddenly turning into a big puppy as he pouts.

Jungkook scrunched his nose at his comment before eyeing the empty space beside you.

I look over to where his gaze is and I quickly realise, slowly moving aside as Jungkook quickly burries himself under the blankets.

I giggle and so does he as we both know that we're laughing at each other's messy hair and swollen faces.

"No, not happening." Jimin interrupts before pushing himself inbetween us, creating a barrier for me from to talking to my meme lord. No...not my meme lord!

"Kook, keep your distance." He says protectively before I give him the 'are you fucking serious?' Look and he nods.

I shrug before shuffling into the blankets again.

"It's not like I'd like her anyways..I already have my lover."

I don't really put any attention to his words before my eyes widen realising what he just said.

Wait. What?!
"Wait, what!?" Jimin reads out my thoughts.

"You have someone!?" Jimin and I both scream in unison.

●  ●  ●

A/N
___

Ikik, im trashy.

But i wonder who that noona is?.. ;)

Anyways, look forward towards my next chapter!

Aufwedersehen, Tschüs!

-ㅇ♡ㅇ