•:9:•

●  ●  ●

● ● ●

"Our what?" Jungkook and Jimin are staring awkwardly at us after our statements.

Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Tell me they did not just hear that.

I look at Ruby with a scared yet surprised expression and she does the same.

We both chuckle nervously looking at the two boys, their lips slowly turn to form into a smirk.

"We were playing games! About naming something nonsense!" I say whatever comes into my mind for an excuse.

"I exclaimed Jangkok instead of Bangkok. Oh how stupid of me right?" Ruby laughs nervously and I play along.

"Yeah, she won. Cause ya know, my one kinda makes sense. I mean, small chilli peppers do exist in the world. Oh how I wanna eat them."

I tense up at what I just said. Hoping the boys would just believe us and forget this already.

"Whatever it is, what brings you here in Y/N's house today miss Chou?" Jimin asks with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah, you didn't even bother saying hello to me.." Jungkook mumbles shyly, fiddling with his fingers as he does so.

"Aww, baby boy I'm sorry. Come here!" She went up to him to welcome him with a warm embrace.

Still holding onto Jungkook, she replied to Jimin. "My best friend called me over so, yeah."

"Oh! Oh! How about we do a sleep over tonight?" I scream jumping out of the bed now looking at Jimin, asking for his reasurance.

He sighs before nodding with a bright smile on his face. "We can do that, boo."

I giggle at what he called me before looking over to the other couple standing before us.

"So, let me guess. Ruby's the dom?" I smirk at her and Jimin nudges the blushing Jungkook who's slightly chuckling.

He scrathes the back of his head nervously before grabbing Ruby's hand and leaving through the door that was already open.

But before he could leave mine and Jimin's sight-

"I'm pretty sure both of us need some alone time with our girls right?" Jungkook says to Jimin and he nods.

Ruby and Jungkook make their way to the guest room where Jungkook was supposed to be sleeping but he chose the living room's carpet.

Jimin closes the door and I'm taken aback when he locks it. His gaze turns towards me with a smirk plastered on his face.

He picks up a strand of hair that was hanging out of my messy bun before he caresses it with his lips that are slightly parted, making my stomach flip in a certain type of way.

Blushing, I open my mouth to say something but I stop when he starts to speak.

"Babe...I think we need to talk?"

"A-About?" He smirks at my stuttering state.

"About why you and your little friend were talking about mine and Jungkook's-"

"A-Ah!" I run towards the bed grabbing a pillow before throwing it at him which he quickly manages to grab before it could hit him.

His smirk only grows bigger as he starts walking towards me.

"You didn't tell me you were an ARMY."

--

"You didn't tell me you were an ARMY." He smirks at Ruby who is biting her lip.

She has never felt what it's like when Jungkook has dominated over her and it scared her somehow.

"I-I am your stylist! How can I not be a fan-" before she could finish, Jungkook had his lips pressed over hers and her eyes widen.

--

Jimin's lips worked in perfect sinc and I melted into the kiss.

"You could just tell me if you were this desperate." He says chuckling softly after pulling away while I breathe heavily.

Wow I'm so easy.

"So, who is your bias?" He smiles sweetly as he caresses my cheeks.

"You wanna know..?"

"Yes of course." he nods eagerly.

"It's Jungkook."

--

"It's Jimin."

● ● ●

A/N
____

If your confused ima explain however i can.

The '--' symbol ment to go over to the other couple, get it now..?

"Its jungkook" was said by y/n and "its jimin" was said by ruby 👍

If your still confused. Either im a horrible writer or your bad at understanding -.-

Bue bue lovelys~

-ㅇ♡ㅇ