•:16:•

●  ●  ●

●  ●  ●

JIMIN'S POV
_______________

A mess? No, there needs to be a word that fits my position perfectly right now.

Welp, I can't find it.

Cause there isn't such a word for how much of a mess I am right now.

Tissue papers are all over the living room and across my bedroom as I lay down on the couch sniffling into another tissue.

Someone enters without a knock...well, not like they need to, it's the living room afterall. I don't budge to see who it is.

With a sigh Jungkook moves out some of the wet tissues off his way and lays down lext to me.

"Yah hyung, stop being such a pussy and fix this!" I look over at him then at the floor.

"I don't know how to. I-I am a pussy..." My lower lip starts to tremble signalling that I was about to cry again.

"I always mess it up even more." Jungkook says under his breath before hugging me and caressing my back.

I hug him back soon enough, his warmth making it cozy for me and before I know it, I fall asleep on him.

After so long, finally I felt like I'm gonna get some good sleep.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
_________________

My lips parted to say something but I'm stopped with a big snore coming out of Jimin.

I chuckle, gently pulling him over my shoulder. His hands and legs wrap around my neck and waist for support as I carry him to his room before laying him down on his bed.

"What a baby." I sigh putting the blankets over him.

"At least he slept. How many days- oh, it's been weeks since he has last slept properly. How is he living?" My head tilts.

I lay down next to him dialing Ruby's number.

Calling Noona~<3

Noona~<3 has received your call!

00:02

Ruby: Hey Baby boy, what's up?

Jungkook: It's been weeks noona. We gotta fix this.

Ruby: Sorry?

Jungkook: Whatever the hell happened between
Y/N and Jimin.

Ruby: Okay so, I'll tell you what I've learned from observing Y/N.

Ruby: Y/N is behaving like a robot, she doesn't cry at all or does she smile. It's almost like she became emotionless. And that's weird since I heard it's hard to move on from a break up...

Jungkook: She's that strong or is she just done with life? I can't tell.

Ruby: She won't tell me alot but she said she hates Jimin.

Jungkook: Thats aLOT.

Ruby: Apparently.

Ruby: You have a plan in mind?

Jungkook: Yeah.

Ruby: Spill it ma boi.

...

NARRTOR'S POV
________________

You were laying down on your bed, mind drifting off to basically random thoughts you are supposed have at 12am.

Weird thing is, it isn't even 12?

So, if I idolise someone, I am their fan right? Does that mean I gotta blow wind like an actual fan at them-

Ruby flicks your forehead making you whine.
"What was that for?" You ask rubbing your forehead to somehow ease the pain.

"Can we go out? You're boring."

"Ah, of course. I am boring."

"Don't be like that, I'll be waiting at the cafe near oak street if you change your mind." She leaves after that and you start debating whether you should go or not.

Jungkook and Jimin's chat:

Bunny
Ey, littol baby

LittolBaby
What hyung?

Bunny
Ksjdksjks did u just say that oml i feel power muHAHAHAHA

Bunny
Anyways, let's go out?

LittolBaby
To where

Bunny
To the mango cafe the one near oak street

LittolBaby
But its expensiv-

Bunny
Ill fucking pay

Bunny
Im here already so get ur ass here

LittolBaby
Dont use profanities at me D:

LittolBaby changed Bunny's name
To Meaniepants.

Meaniepants
Watever.

You reach the cafe and you're confused to why you can't seem to find Ruby anywhere.
Yes, in the end you decided to just go out.

You turn around to leave when you bump into a familiar figure but not hard enough to fall.

"Sorry-" Both you and the stranger start together but stop when your eyes meet and realise who you both are.

"Y/n..." Jimin says under his breath.

There's an awkward situation where you just stand there, shifting from one leg to another nervously.

I think it's time. You both thought in unison.

"Let's talk."

●  ●  ●

A/N:
____

Edit: yall still reading this cringey ass shit?
Everyone was so sad about the last chapter, my heart ached to let you know...THEYLL TALK IT OUT. THIS AINT THE END. The end is cringier, yall are gonna vomit i swear-

Old A/N:
________

ZUBI ZUBI DUB PARAM PARAM PAM.

Idek what this ff is anymoreee

Extra chapter on rubyxkookie comin up next.