•:12:•

●  ●  ●

●  ●  ●

"Suga hyung.." Jimin couldn't help but let out a sob.

"What? Let's go find them first."

--

"I can't believe it, noona!" Jungkook says with a wide smile on his face as he practically straddles Ruby's lap. Like a big baby.

Although, his big body makes the sight look weird. Any normal person would wonder how Ruby's tiny figure is able to hold him.

She doesn't work out any less than Jungkook, so...

Ruby leaves a peck softly on his cheek before asking,"You liked the surprise, baby?"

He nods shyly and my gaze turns towards Jimin, dissappinted that he didn't swing me around in his arms already.

Jimin fidgets with his fingers before looking up at me with his pretty brown eyes. We were all settled on the living room sofa and he sat next to me.

"U-uh, Jungkookie...You said you'd help me with this." Jungkook gets off of Ruby at that and comes near the side of the couch I was settled on.

"Yo noona, why are you making my baby hyung sad?"

What?

"I mean if your bias is Yoongi hyung, you really didn't have to break it up to him like that. You could've just told him."

"What? My bias is-" he cuts me off.

"Now if you don't mind I'll be going to the gym with him, because he won't be happy with a girlfriend such as yourself."

Ouch.

"At least hear me out this is ridiculous-"

The door slams shut and I look over at Ruby who seems to be quitely sleeping.

--

Jungkook and Jimin reach the gym and Jimin starts working out right ahead, not wasting his time.

"Woah, what's up?" Jungkook asks since his hyung would usually do a warm up before hand.

"You know what's up." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"You know, you look hot when your angry." Jungkook smirks before starting his work out schedule.

Jimin stops on his actions to look over at Jungkook.

"That's a great idea, Jungkook! You're a genius!"

"Yeah, I know I am. I'm golden maknae after all." Jungkook smiles but he clearly didn't understand what Jimin was planning on.

The rest of the day they both worked out more precisely, Jimin working his life out.

Until there's a sudden bing!