•:19:•

●  ●  ●

● ● ●

"Where are we going Jimin?" I ask my guy while he walks at a fast pace, dragging me along with him with our intertwined hands.

"Somewhere."

Boi you better give me a better answer than that.

...

"You guys are here!" Jungkook gets up from a chair, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips upon seeing me and Jimin, but I see a frown on Ruby's.

That made my eyebrows furrow but I decide I'll ask her later on, for now my mind was busy taking in the new area I am in. I look around, examining the studio.

"This is my studio noona." Jungkook states making my lips form into an 'o' shape.

Jimin gives jungkook a look before he turns to me,"Boo, take a seat next to Ruby."

I nod, confusion still lingering within me but I just play along and sit down near the said person.

"Hey, why you sad?" I question her, remembering the rare frown I saw on her joyful face.

"I don't know, nan molla." She says nonchalantly making me sigh in disbelief.

"You better spill me the real tea later on, let's see what our boys are up to first." She hums as response and as we both turn away from eachother to look at our boyfriends, a familiar instrumental music comes on.

Our jaw drops when both of them stand in front of us, a polite smile on their faces as they start singing.

[NARRATOR'S POV]

Thump. Thump.

What...is this?

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Both Ruby and Y/N think to themselves.

They are really stupid aren't they? I am literally facepalming myself right now.

I mean what other reason could it be for their heart to be beating this fast? Obviously because their fluffy boyfriends are singing a 'will you marry me?' song.

I always knew Y/N in fanfictions never got a clue but, in this one? Tsk tsk. She's too clueless and so is her friend.

"Will you marry me~" Jimin sings with his angelic voice and Jungkook is soon to pick up with his.

"I swear that i will mean it now I say will you marry me~"

Both the boys end with their melodic voices before kneeling down in sync.

[RUBY'S POV]

No.

Nononono.