Chapter 8: Possibility

Hey Guys! Sorry for all the late uploads! I’m now ranking on both Humor and Romance Lists so that means a lot to me! 

The song is called "I feel alive" I think it really suited this chapter perfectly:) 

I’ve got another upload;) You guys are some of the best fans I’ve ever had:) 

You guys are supportive, good at commenting and great voters:) I would love it, if you would vote/comment more please? I would really appreciate it, if I had some more comments/votes trying to pass my first story which has a whole bunch of votes/comments

Please, please, PLEASE help? That would mean the world to me! Thanks!:) 

I’m also picking characters for my other story “Me? A Witch? No...” So, I am going to set up a basic few, but if you would like to change them, just let me know!

THEIR SOMEWHAT/KIND OF CALLED SPOILERS IN THIS STORY ABOUT THE TV-SHOW PRETTY LITTLE LIARS SKIPP THE BEGINNING PARAGRAPH IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED ALL OF SEASON 1/WANT TO WATCH IT!! If you don’t then read ahead! 

NOT EDITED SORRY!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8: Possibility 

Remember that T.V-show? What was it called? Oh yeah,  it was called Pretty Little Liars and well those 4 girls were being taunted by a mysterious “A” who threatened to leak all of their secrets to the public and their parents if they didn’t do her bidding? When I look back at it, I don’t think that was the scariest part of it. I think it was the idea that this “A” person could get into their homes without them knowing and do whatever they wanted. I think the scariest was when Spencer found out that “A” was recording their reaction of the mirror in her room, but it wasn’t from outside. It was from inside her closet. I think that was scariest, how “A” would be recording inside their homes, that’s when they had officially lost all their privacy. I always thought that it was just a good laugh. A good show, with a good plot, and good cast. I never thought about how real it could be. 

I was just like them now. I didn’t go to public bathrooms alone or at all if I could avoid it, I was keeping my car in tip top shape so I wouldn’t have to take it back to mechanics to get it fixed, and I changed Tyler to #1 on my speed dial. I couldn’t be anymore freaked out than now, I even took the mirror off my wall and went to go buy a new one and changed all the locks in the house. Of course my family was a little suspicious at first about the sudden change in locks and mirrors, but I told them it was some stupid routine check up from the school, making sure that we would keep our houses in tip-top shape. 

The thought of possibly having someone being able to come into my house and do what ever they want still scared me. I usually asked Tyler to sleep over now. My parents didn’t mind because they understood that something was troubling me. Don’t get me wrong. I love my mom  and dad, but sometimes you just need someone that didn’t know you like the back your hand, someone mysterious, or just there for you no matter what the cost. I still hung out with my parents, but I think the ratio now is like 70% Tyler, 30% Family.

Usually, Tyler and I usually hang around the house with a bowl of popcorn and billion movies to watch. I didn’t want to go outside, with the possibility of me being caught or hurt, most of the time I made up some lame excuse about having homework, family’s at home, whatever so that Tyler would have to come to my house instead. Sometimes, he would sleepover--due to my endless begging of me thinking there was someone in the house--and we fall asleep in each other’s arms. Now, in another lifetime that would probably mean we were dating, but for us it was just a way to be close to each other without the scrutiny of the entire student body.