The New Kid Bloopers/Sequel

Thanks for finishing my story! You probably noticed there were a lot of mess ups, so here they are!

•When Vanessa left the hospital, Sebastian picked her up, which was weird because he was only 15 and he wasn't related to her. Here's the story behind it: Tara (Vanessa's mom) came in worried while Sebastian was waiting for Vanessa to wake up. Tara told the nurse that she was in a rush, and Sebastian told her that he could pay for the extra fifty something dollars insurance doesn't cover.

•Remember Ed Ferguson from the beginning? He got suspended and gossip was quickly spread around the school.

•When Sierra tried to commit suicide, it wasn't supposed to end so early. I wanted it more in depth, so it wasn't supposed to be, "Hugs! Everything's better now!" Get what I'm saying?

•In the very beginning when Vanessa was told that she had to show Sebastian around, Principal Burdett said, "I trust you the most." Truth is, his mom, Sydney, told them that he liked rock and alternative music, and people kept bullying him for his appearance and not fitting in. She wanted someone to show him around who wouldn't pick on him.

There's probably a lot more, but that's all I could think off. Sequel should come out soon, so be prepared! I hope you liked this short story, and I'm glad you read all of it.