perfect

Chapter 1

Your head fell back against the leather chair. Your eyes closed, you could feel his long tapered fingers graze your sensitive skin. Without looking, you knew he was tugging at his full bottom lip, watching your reaction to his touch. Your breathing was already quickening, heat was beginning to pool at your core. You drew a deep, jagged breath and heard someone call your name.

"Hey! , how is the presentation for Thursday? Is it finished?"

What the hell! You opened your eyes , noticing your annoying co- worker leaning in your door. At that, you thudded back to the unpleasant reality of work while losing grasp of the daydream of Jin, lovely Jin, with his beautiful hands and mouth and ....

" Get it together," you hissed to yourself. You certainly did not want this jerk to notice your flushed face .

"Fine, the presentation is fine. Thanks. I'll email you if I need any help. Better get back to work now. See Ya". You turned your desk chair away as a final clue for him to leave.

You had been dating Jin "officially" for a few months. Because of his schedule the time you actually got to spend together was brief. You felt your relationship was new and vibrant, growing deeper each time you talked.

It had become commonplace for your thoughts to drift to him. He ticked off all your boxes- he was kind, smart, funny, successful and sexy as hell. It did not hurt that he had the body of a Greek god and the face of an angel. However, after getting past his physical perfection, you found a really beautiful, decent, loving man. You knew you were in deep trouble here.

Might as well get that presentation finished. You really wanted to finish your fantasy with Jin but reality paid the bills. As you turned to your desk Your phone chirped next to you. Picking it up you saw Jin's face and a text

 Picking it up you saw Jin's face and a text

Holy shiz, was he physic?

(Hmmmmm...what would he say if I told him the truth??)

You stopped and laughed at that before responding

The rest of the week passed in a blur. Jin texted several times during the week to send encouragement for your presentation. In between funny memes and sweet notes he would ask random questions. "What is your favorite color?" "Are you allergic to anything?" " What is your favorite adult beverage?" Each text made you more curious and excited for Friday night.

As the day rolled around you left all care and anxiety at the office and hurried home

Warm and comfortable....what to wear? You and Jin had just begun to be intimate. He was a FANTASTIC lover and you were eager to learn more about him and his preferences. Warm and cozy though.

In the end you threw on your favorite leggings, a silk cammie under a heavy cable sweater. You picked fuzzy socks and pulled on fur lined boots. You were putting on the final splash of fragrance when the doorbell rang.

You hurried out to open the door. Jin turned toward you as you opened it. Would he ever stop taking your breath away?

NOTE: This story is my first attempt at writing a fanfic. I hope you enjoy!! It was originally published October 27, 2018.