Chapter 6

Scrambling to obey, you began to scoot back toward the cab of the truck.  As you began to move Jin hooked his finger in your waistband and pulled your leggings and panties slowly forward as you moved backward. 

As you reached the nest of pillows  you leaned back, never taking your eyes from Jin.  His dark head was bent, toeing off his shoes and stepping out of his pants.

He used the bumper to step into the truck bed.  For a moment he stood backlit  by the moon. Your eyes traveled the length of his body. He was at once athletic and graceful. In silhouette you could see his broad shoulders and narrow waist.  He came to kneel in front of you.  You rose to your knees to face him, leaning close, seeking the warmth of his body.

“I want to see you" he insisted, pulling your cammi up and over your head. His hands again cupped your breasts, thumbs rubbing quickly over both nipples.  You could no longer wait to feel him inside you.  

Your hands again traveled down, this time more quickly, less steady. Reaching his hips you pulled down his boxers, pulling back to watch him spring free.

He was a tall man, long arms and long lean legs.  His cock was long and thick.  A pearl beaded the tip and you reached for him. You gently touched , smoothing the liquid around his tip and down his shaft.  He clenched his hands at his side and thrust into your hand.

With a soft moan he placed his hand over yours, stilling  both of you.  He bent to you, kissing you, laying you back into the pillows.  He reached behind him and quickly rolled a condom down his length.  You watched in fascination as he touched himself.

“Please Jin, please.  Now, I want…I need…..”  you had begun to rotate your hips, seeking relief from the throbbing ache deep inside you.

  Jin looked down at you. You were propped against the pillow, hair spilling down, partially covering one breast. Your legs were splayed wide, waiting, inviting. The candlelight threw both shade and lights, illuminating the rounded softness of your belly, the valley between your thighs in dark shadows.

As he watched he saw your hips dip and rise, heard your pleas. Your need was beyond words.  It was age old, primal and his heart pounded and he throbbed in response.

In a tight voice he growled “Damn it baby, you are killing me" .