Chapter 5

The tailgate neatly negated the height difference between the two of you.  Jin did not break the kiss as he settled you in.  Your legs spread open wide as he stepped in between them.  His arm reached around the small of your back  to push your hips into his. You shifted the smallest bit and gasped as the adjustments parted your folds and he was pressing against you thru too many layers of clothes. 

His smirk let you know he knew exactly what you had done.  His arm held you firmly in place as he gave his hips an experimental dip against you. Both hands grabbed the front of his shirt as you felt the jolt all the way to your center, desire pooling and soaking you.  Your eyes widened as you felt him twitch against you again, growing even harder. You tried to rock onto his hardness but his arm held you firm.

"Not yet” he said, making another deep roll into you, causing you eyes to roll back into your head.

You leaned forward to press kisses down his neck. You slipped your hands inside his flannel shirt and pushed it off his shoulders.

“Yes,” he agreed.” Too many clothes" shrugging the shirt off and throwing it in the back of the truck.

He drew back slightly and pulled your boots from your feet. He quirked a smile at your fuzzy socks  “Nice".

He immediately stepped back into the cradle of your thighs, easily finding your center and doing a series of grinds against you to see your response. You were holding on with both hands, trying to pull him even closer.

He bent his head toward you and slid one hand into your hair.  He grabbed a handful of the long Auburn locks and tugged.  Your head fell back in response to the pull, exposing your neck. He began to nip and suck his way down your throat. A moan escaped when his tongue found the pulse beating at the base of your throat. His hips pressed into you, matching the rhythm of his tongue. You wrapped you legs around his waist, pulling him even closer.

He drew back to look into your face.  He placed a gentle kiss as his hand slipped inside your sweater and began to skim up the side of your ribs.

“Take this off" he demanded. As you nodded, he lifted the sweater over your head.

Desperate to regain a bit of control, you placed your hand on his chest, grasping a fist full of the white cotton tee shirt.  He easily pulled it off and tossed it in the back of the truck. 

“Now this" he bent and kissed you hard, tongue sweeping in and seeking yours.

With one hand he reached in and unfastened your bra.  He drew back and watched with hunger as the weight of your breasts dropped free. He slipped one finger in each strap and guided them down your arms, reaching under your cammi to remove the offending item and toss it to join his shirt.

His gaze settled on your breasts covered in pink silk. You felt your nipples harden just with a look from him and a wicked lick of his lips. 

You ran a finger along the upper ridge of Jin's stomach.  His abs are so defined that you could trace each one. He grasped your wrist in one hand and removed it from his body.  “Not yet" he whispered.

One arm continued to hold your body waiting and exposed to his slow thrusts.  The other arm moved onto your upper back supporting you as he bent his head to your breast.

He took the hardened nipple into his mouth and used his tongue to rub the silk against it. You gasped and arched to him, seeking to get closer to him then trying to pull away.  He began to grind against you, sucking and pulling your nipple with swollen lips. You felt the heat gathering in your core and you began to shake.  Jin slowed his thrusts and raised his head to look down at you.  He stared at the puckered nipple, covered in wet silk and bent to gently blow cool air across it.  You were squirming in his arm, the sensation almost too much.

Jin pulled back a bit to let you catch a breath. You were still shaking and he could feel your thighs gripping harder against him.  His confidence in succeeding with the latest addition to his wish list soared.  You were close to orgasm, one more touch or suckle would push you over.  But not tonight. He was harder than he could ever remember and he needed to bury himself deep inside you, and soon.

He kissed you again and released your hand.  You sensed the tables had turned for now and your were taking full advantage of it. Both hands reached up to caress Jin's pec's. Your hands feathered up his sides and you heard his breath start to quicken. Bringing one finger to the center of his chest you began to slowly trace the midline of his body. You briefly stopped at his belly button. Silently seeking permission to trail further. When your finger hit his belt, you leaned in for a slow kiss, evading his tongue, keeping control of the depth and tempo as you slowing unbuckled him.

That barrier falling away, you drew back to watch his face as you undid the button. He was biting his bottom lip. You slipped your hand between you and very slowly unzipped his pants, brushing his erection with your fingertips the entire length of the zipper.  You pushed the loose jeans off his hips and they fell to his thighs.

Drawing back you could see him straining the black silk of his boxers. You placed you hand along his length and slowly began to slide it down. 
Jin reached for your wrist again, holding your hand in place.

“You feel so damn good, tell me what you want"

“I want you ….I....need......you.......please” you sighed, pulling him even closer to you.

“Get back there" he groaned, watching your every move.