Chapter 7

Jin moved to cover your body. He feathered kisses along your neck. Feeling you rock your hips up, he moved to your side and slid his hand down to open you to him.

He moaned as his fingers dipped in. "Fuck, you are so wet for me already" . His long fingers traced into you, teasing, stroking. Your moans became whimpers and you reached to grab his wrist, grinding against him. You began to cry his name as you tried to find release.

Jin had reached the limits of his control. You were nearing climax and he knew he would soon follow. He moved again to cover your body. He settled between your legs and trained his eyes on your face. His eyes asked the questions and in response you nodded. "Yes, please yes"

He paused at your entrance, quickly drenched in your arousal. Taking a deep breath he slowly entered you, filling and stretching you until he was fully buried in you. Testing his control, he withdrew half way and began a few slow pumps. Your body responded immediately, thrusting up, grabbing on to his biceps and keening as he increased his speed.

Your roaring climax took you by surprise. You threw your head back, mouth rounded and you felt the deep clenching of your walls around his hardness.

Jin had seen rather than felt your orgasm coming. He had been watching your face and noted when your eyes began to lose focus. He leaned deeper into you as you rode the pleasure. He clenched his teeth as your body rhythmically contracted around him.

He leaned down close to your face as the waves began to subside. He kissed your forehead and as your eyes cleared his lips met yours in a tender kiss.

As he kissed you, you became aware that he was still hard inside you. He slowly began rolling into you. The kiss deepened as you adjusted to the tempo of his movements. Jin reached down and drew your leg up, placing it around him. This new angle allowed him to deepen his thrusts. Jin pulled away from you and you could feel his arms begin to shake. His hips began to stutter and take on a punishing rhythm . You body quickly responded and soon the two of you were meeting thrust for thrust.

Moans, whispers, words, whimpers were all indistinguishable as your bodies chased completion.

You felt the tension grow in your lower belly. Your eyes rounded again..."Jin"

Jin's body was moving on pure instinct and desire, thrusting harder, then deeper. His name on your lips was pushing him over the edge. He bent his head and took a peaked nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around slowly.

This time he felt rather than saw your release approaching. Your hand clutched his hair holding him to your breast. Your legs tightened around his waist as you pulled all of him into you. The sounds you made were pure need. As you began to climax, he pulled back to look into your face. He pushed deeper into you and reached his release. You felt him throb deep within you. Your walls tightened in response.

He stilled as his body emptied into you. Spent and taking gulping breaths he pulled out of you and moved to lay his head on your chest. As your breathing slowed to normal you ran your hands across his broad shoulders. He sighed "so good....soo good".

Several minutes passed before he lifted his head and moved his weight off you. You protested the loss and shivered as the cool night air hit your naked body.

Jin gave you a quick kiss and reached behind him. He turned around with his flannel shirt. He gently helped you into the sleeves and buttoned two buttons. Then he opened a small bag and handed you wipes and helped you clean up. As you finished he showed you a pair of clean sweats.

" I didn't know if we would be dressed warmly enough. I thought this might be handy"

He helped you stand to dress. As you were tying the drawstring, Jin moved the throw that had been beneath you to the ever growing pile of dirty clothes. He patted the clean sheet beside him and as you sat he wrapped you in a blanket.

As you settled he dressed in a pair of sweats and his white tee shirt.
He gathered you in his arms and you both relaxed back into the pillows to watch the night sky.