Chapter 2

"Suga can you open my bag please?" I asked. He just nodded. Once he did They all saw Rain. "Where's her mother" Namjoon  asked still staring  at Rain. "She ran away with another man" I said a little angry. "Hobi can you grab her for me" I asked. "Sure" Hobi said excited. He grabbed her and handed her to me. "Boys say hi to my daughter Kim Rain" I said with a proud smile. " Rain?Why did you chose that name?" Namjoon asked. "Well it means Abundant Blessings From Above  and she is well my little girl"  i said as Rain tried to grab at Namjoon. "would you like to hold her,Namjoon?" I asked smiling. "S-sure" He said nervous.  Rain was so happy with him. She snuggled into Namjoon's neck, she never did that with her mother. "I guess she approves of you Rm"I said smiling at them. "Hyyyynuuuggg can I hold her now" Tae whined. "sure but be careful" I said while I put down our bags. after awhile we got some unexpected quests also known as GOT7. When they came in  we were practicing  while Rain played with a stylist noona.

"um whose kid is that?" Jackson asked looking at Rain. "She's Jin's Daughter" Namjoon said. Then I heard a voice I never wanted to hear. "Oppa why are we here" Jennie whined to JB.

All I saw was Red.