Chapter 3

Sooooo I decided to do Jin's little girl instead but I'm working on His cold heart as well and if you haven't read His cold heart please!!!!

Namjoon Pov~

Jin Hyung picked up Rain and  stormed out of the room. The look on Jennie's face made me want to yell at her. I mean come on your ex husband just stormed out with your baby and all you do is hang on the guy you cheated with. I started for the door when I heard her say to her 'Oppa' " No I don't know him" and at that point  I was pissed I ripped out my phone to text Jin Hyung. 

Over text:

                                                                                                                                            Hyung are you alright?

  I'm fine                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                                              Are you sure?

Yes Joon

I then heard a high pitch scream I turn to see Jennie on the ground with Y/N Standing over her huffing like a dog in 99 degree weather. "How dare you leave Jin Oppa all alone to raise YOUR child!" She yelled. I sigh as I walk over. " Suga get a hold on your pet!" JB yelled. Now I was pissed.

Jin Pov~

I was shaking as tears streamed down my face. "I would have been better off gay." I mutter to myself. Then Rain started to cry. Big fat tears streaming down her chubby cheeks. I sigh and walk back to the practice room. When I enter I see Yoongi holding Y/N back from a cursing Jennie. I get fed up and grab Rain's dummy and hand her to a waiting Jimin.

Rain's dummy:

Now Namjoon was yelling causing Rain to cry bloody murder

Now Namjoon was yelling causing Rain to cry bloody murder.  Now I was pissed. "EVERYONE BE QUIET!!!!!" I scream. 

_________________________________________

Welp that's all for now

Peace out fam.