Namjin: French Toast

Jin Pov~

I woke up in a king sized bed with black bedding. Then I heard quiet breaths beside me, I look to my left side and see a tall figure curled up under the covers. Then there was a crash in the kitchen. I jolted up and ran to the kitchen to see a seven year old Rain on a chair with one plate  and a scared face. "Baby, what are you doing?" I asked her. "I was getting plates for for you and Daddy, Mama." Her little face had a slight pout.  "It's okay baby." I heard my husbands voice, in his voice was love, contentedness, and admiration. " What did you make, love." I asked. " I tried to make french toast and bacon." Her voice held excitement and worry. "Sounds delicious, baby." Joon said and went to pick her up. We all sat own and started to eat. "This is amazing, sweetheart." I said with a smile. "Thank you mama!" She giggled. 

3rd person Pov~

Namjoon sat and admired his family with love. e never thought that he would be so lucky. " Daddy?" Namjoon looked to his daughter. "Yes baby?" 

"Can we go see can we go see Uncle Minnie and Taetae?" Her big doe eyes filled with hope. "Sure baby."

_________________________________

First off my dog is cuddling my feet rn.

Okay now the main thing. I want you guys to vote on what the next real chapter will be based on cuz I dunno what to do so:

Namjoon going into the cafe and seeing Jin and Rain again

Jin going to a club and seeing the boys with a new handsome guy

Y/n calling to tell Jin that hes invite to her wedding and ends up having a one night stand with Namjoon 

Peace out my loves~~