Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own anything to do with the Harry Potter world

A young woman sat in the Malfoy Household at the sparkling kitchen table, clutching at the letter in her hands. A shadow paused at the doorway before in walked a tall, pale man, his prominent cheekbones noticeable in the light, his albino hair looking as if he had just woken up, which, in truth, he had.

It was Draco Malfoy: Head and owner of Malfoy enterprises, Co-owner of half the hotels in the world (the other owner was his wife), richest man in Europe, supposingly most wanted bachelor, renowned in both muggle and wizarding worlds, business partner of HJM clothing, husband of the frozen girl in front of him. He was whistling a soft tune to himself but it was cut short as he saw his wife's horrified expression.

"Mia? Is everything alright?" She slowly turned round, her Sirius, chocolate eyes meeting his worried, stormcloud ones. Unclenching her muscles, she stood up. 

"Call the kids down, we have a family event to attend...Unfortunately," she stated bitterly. 

"What do you mean? Mother saw us yesterday! And we saw your parents on Wednesday!"

"It's none of them," she sighed. "Every 2 years or so, we have a family reunion. I've managed to miss the last 10 of them because of Hogwarts and setting up the companies. This time, my parents say they've run out of excuses for me not to go."

"Don't worry," Draco tried to reassure her. "Me and kids will come with you, it'll be fine." Slightly reassured, she explained in more detail why she didn't want to go.

"Thanks, but a couple of things you need to know before you meet them. 1) They hate me and think I'm snobbish because I went to Hogwarts, what they think is a private school, 2) They always play T or D and they dare each other to bully me, not that they don't already do that, 3) They absolutely adore you and think your a 'super-cute, rich guy', 4)-"

"Wait, so my own wife doesn't think I'm super cute and hot!?!?!" He asked, mocking disbelief. (does that even make sense?!)

"No," she replied, using the signature Malfoy smirk she had picked up from Narcissa. "As I was saying, 4) they're muggles and 5) They don't know I'm married or that I have kids."

"So they don't know their dream guy is married to their idiot cousin that they haven't seen in almost 20 years??!!!!"

"No, and thanks a lot for referring to me as their idiotic cousin" she replied sarcastically.

"No problema. So they really don't know that your the girl in every photo they probably have ever seen of me!?" He asked in disbelief.

"No," rolling her eyes, she replied to her 'idiotic' husband. A sly smirk crept onto his face as he called up the magnificent stairs.

"Twins! Down here now!!"

"Coming" cried two voices. A couple of seconds later two people burst into the kitchen. A boy and a girl. The girl was an almost exact replica of her mother, with the exception of her eyes. They were her fathers. The boy was the complete opposite, with his mothers eyes and the rest, his fathers.

"Right, tomorrow we're going to see all of your mums family, right? They hate her so we're getting revenge. Here's the plan..."

Phew! First chapter over and done with! You've probably already guessed who the lady is, if not, next chapter!! I've decided I'll probably update every week or so, but if I do more, don't get used to it! See ya

Jess