5 - Draco Malfoy

Parvati walked out from behind the desk, grabbing the required room keys as she went. Once she was standing in front of them, she turned to Hermione.

'The usual?'

'Yeah, thanks Parvati. Oh, and the usual for these two as well please.' She replied, smiling at the twins.

Everyone but Mr and Mrs Granger stared, confused, at the four people conversing in front of them. Parvati reached behind the desk and picked up the phone, before typing in a number and talking.

'Hey Mark, Parvati here....No, everything's fine.....Do you have Malfoy?....... Kay, can you send him over, I've got Malfoy waiting for the key..... thanks.........bye!'

She turned back to the group.

'Draco will be here soon with the keys.' She told Hermione before giving the girl a knowing smile as one of her cousins spoke.

'What ya mean by Malfoys waitin' for the key? He ain't here now, is he?'

Hermione began replying, but was interrupted by a familiar blond head pushing through the crowds. Stopping to greet her parents, he made his way to his family. Passing the keys to his wife, he hugged Lyra and scorpius before setting off towards the lifts. The doors shut and he was gone.

'One day I'll kiss him, you'll see,' Veronica stated clearly as the Malfoys and Parvati hid their smirks.

Like that would ever happen.

~§~§~§~

So sorry, I've been really busy catching up with schoolwork and stuff along with concerts and visitors. I'll definitely post another chapter this week, but after that I'm not sure. I'm also going back and editing everything as I spotted some mistakes.

Have a wonderful day and be amazing!

Jess x