3-The encounter

Well, I promised!

~§~§~§~

Turning around, she exclaimed "Draco! So good to see you!"Hugging him, he whispered in her ear.

"Seems to be going well." She could almost hear the smirk in his voice. Pulling away, she turned to Scorpius, Who Lyra had launched herself at. 

'Scorpius, how are you?'

'Great thanks!' He answered, smirking the whole time. Lyra, who was still clinging onto him, was busy chattering away, nineteen-to-the-dozen: 'Scorp! I missed you! Uncle Blaise promised to buy us both presents when daddy sends the money!' Stopping in her chattering, she turned to Hermione. 'Mummy, can you ask daddy to send uncle Blaise the money!' She requested quickly.

'You can yourself Lyra, later.' Lyra pouted, annoyed that she hadn't got her way. God was she like Draco!

'I've already told you. No! And when you ask him, please tell him to stop pouting in front of you. It's contagious!'

Draco and scorpius watched their encounter with amusement, it was quite funny to watch them talking about him as if he wasn't there.

'Right, Hermione, are you checked in yet?' He inquired.

'No, not yet'

'Okay, you know where to find Pavarti, I'll be along in a second: got to send some money to my friend. You can take  scorpius' he said, winking subtlety at her. Laughing, she shooed him away. Her relatives were watching their exchange with a mix of jealousy and fascination. Here was, yet another, surprise of hermiones: she was friends with the famous and renouned Draco Malfoy. Hermione carried on walking up the stairs, her parents and children following behind. After a few seconds, she realised that no one else had moved.

'Well! Are you coming or not then?!' She demanded exasperatedly. When she saw that no one would be moving soon, she carried on, ignoring the frozen muggles.

~§~§~§~

Next update should be on Sunday

See you!

Jess

Xx