2-The Entrance

Sorry it's not very long!

~§~§~§~

The young women turned towards her parents who were power walking towards her. 'Granny! Grandpa!' Screamed Lyra, launching herself into her grandparents arms. While Hermione, her daughter, and her parents were laughing, her relatives were staring at her in shock. This was Hermione-the little girl they had bullied for being poor, ugly and unlovable, yet here she was, turning up in a super expensive car, looking absolutely stunning, with a 9 year old daughter. 

'I've missed you!' Said Lyra, squeezing her grandparents as they laughed harder.

'Lyra! We came over on Wednesday!' They gasped out accusingly, laughing to hard to speak properly. Turning to Hermione, Corina (head of Bully Hermione Club) sneered.

'Bet your boyfriend left you, after making you pregnant, you little *****(I don't swear, so feel free to enter any word you like)'

'Really!' She showed fake suprise on her astounding face. 'I'd have thought by now that even your pea-brain could've spotted this' she snapped back, showing off her rings. Corina was speechless.

'Now, if youll excuse us, Lyra and I have to check in,' Hermione stated, before calling over Lyra and starting up the steps.

'Hermione!' A voice called behind her. From the sharp intakes of breath her relatives were issuing, and their gobsmacked expressions, she knew the plan was now officially in action...

~§~§~§~

Any guesses who it is? It's probably really obvious, but oh well! Sorry for not updating sooner, the next chapter should be up in a couple of days to make up for the one I missed yesterday (Please don't kill me!!) 

See you!

Jess

Xx