4-Learning New Things

Here you go, as promised!!

~§~§~§~

Once they had gotten to the reception area, Parvati was waiting for them. Uncle Sydney was arguing started arguing with her.

"I want the Deluxe Suit!!!"

"You can't have it sir!!"

"And why is that, May I ask?!" His face was slowly turning a deep tomato red.

"I-I-It's for the owners sir..." she mumbled, looking down. Only Jean and William noticed the small smirk she was trying to cover up.

"Owners!?!? Not only Malfoy owns this!?" The look on his face was incredulous, it was apparently shocking news to find out that Malfoy Enterprises worked with other people.

"No, sir"

"Then who else owns this?!" He demanded, all the while jabbing his pork  fingers in her face, each word punctuated with a poke. Parvati shot Hermione a quick look, to confirm what she was about to reveal-although, thinking about it- it was the famous Draco Malfoy, they probably already knew.

"H-his wife, sir" she stuttered.

"He's married!!!!" Yelled Veronica. She seemed really shocked. It seemed, shocking as it was, that the newspapers and magazines hadn't picked up on that point yet. At least, not in the muggle world. Rita skeeter (after getting her old job back) had published an article on their wedding, including pictures, quotes and facts, as soon as it was finished.

Hermione, Lyra and scorpius all burst out laughing. 

'Who did you think this was, then?' Gasped Lyra, through her giggles, gesturing at scorp. Veronica blushed fiercely. 

"Umm....uhh....his......umm......nephew?" Asked Veronica. Catching her breath, Mione stated:

'He's oan only child, surely even you  would know that.'

At this comment, Veronica just turned redder.

~§~§~§~

Done!! Probably an update tomorrow, though if not, don't worry. I have 5 days of school starting on Thursday, so hopefully updates then too!

Pull some pranks

Eat a happy meal from McDonalds

Wear completely white on April 1st (Unofficial Fandom Day) (Down below)

Do a Harry Potter marathon

Read The Percy Jackson series (sooooo good!!! I'm a new fan!!)