A Second Chance ( Lesbian Love Story )

I didn't see it coming where are paths would actually cross once again. It all began in one of the chatrooms I went to as I am fond of joining in any games. Soon after that, I already found myself talking to this young girl which at that time was only 19 years old and introduced her name as Sheen. I must admit, I did enjoy talking to her and the last thing I know we have been exchanging messages.

As the time goes by, she professed her feelings for me, I was 24 years old and have been targeting goals for my own personal growth and she was not. She wanted me to be her girlfriend but I was not interested and without second thoughts, I responded to her by saying she's too young. Despite what happened, we still talk until one day our communication stopped and lost contact. We never bothered to check each other to get in touch after several years later. We were living our own different lives just like what normal people do.

Then this thing happened, I was lying down in my bed in a typical and ordinary day while browsing my facebook, a familiar face caught my attention with awe when she showed up on suggested friends. I was trying to remember where and how. A photo with kids, one on the right and one on the other side. I thought there's no way she is who am thinking she was. Since I wasn't sure if that person is the same person I knew several years back. I was still trying to recall but I couldn't confirm anything since she was drastically different from what I'd imagined her to be. The last time I checked, she only had two tattoos, one in her pelvic area and the other would be at her back right next to her butt. Also, the person I knew then was skinny with a long black hair. I tried my luck to check for more photos but I failed as her profile was set in private mode.

My head is battling between adding her or not on facebook but I ended up adding her in hopes to check for more photos and solidify my belief that she was what she is now. I was half hearted to believe she is indeed the Sheen I knew from the past when she accepted my friend request. After scrolling a few more, I thought to myself, she may have kids and have a family of her own and I was like, okay, good for her. Yet at the back of my mind was a question, did she really have kids? Did she really marry? Immediately after that, she sent me a message that goes like this "hey whats up, thanks for the add". The moment I read her message, I didn't respond. I was still checking the rest of her photos and could't believe my eyes so I checked further more.

It took me awhile to finally convince myself that it was really her when I came back with a response a few days later saying we've known each other for six long years. She could hardly believe it coz she couldn't remember me as I was using a different name on facebook. I didn't tell her my name, my real name. Then suddenly she messaged me with this "I remember you, you are Shine, right?". The only response I gave her was "yeah, how did you remember me?" then a smiley face at the end. It didn't stop there when she added "Don't you know that I like you before?" then she laughed and continued "I was staring at your pics and I remember your face".

Since then, we have been talking like there's no tomorrow. Literally talking anything and everything that has happened in our lives to bridged the gap. With the different timezones we are in, we only get the chance to talk during our free time. I work during the day and gets off at four in the afternoon. Then talk over the phone using facebook and have been spending most of our time during the wee hours but neither of us complained. In fact, we enjoyed every minute of it.

She's very funny to talk to which most of the times we just end up laughing together. I came to know that she's totally the exact opposite of the person I once knew. She has matured enough and admired her way of thinking. She has definitely grown, a very hard working and responsible at a very young age as I came to know her day by day. I got mesmerized even more when I checked her family photos, I smiled on how she has treated her family. That's really something for me! So at the back of my mind was a compelling thought that she probably did change for the better and I felt amazed about it.