Chapter 4

Nayeon's POV

All of my members are getting ready for later. But I am not. I woke up very early. I'm so excited to practice.

I waited at the living room.I seated at the sofa.

I watched 트와이스 좋아하세요? While waiting for them. I kinda cried a little bit. We worked so hard, and we deserve this.

"Are you crying?" Jin-oppa asked. I quickly wiped away my tears and shooked my head.

"Aniyo! I just have an allergies" I said.

He stares at me with his serious face. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot.

"Are you hiding something?" He asked.

"*Sigh* Come here" I said and he sat beside me.

"I watched this and it makes me tear up" I said and gave him my phone.

He watched it and after that, he stares at me. We stare for each other for a good minute and no one ever dares to break it. It kinda feels awkward so I looked away.

"Uhmm... you guys worked so hard... so uhm... you deserve all of this" he said.

"Thank you... uhmm... your group deserved it to... I know you guys worked a lot too" I said.

"We're here!" Jihyo shouted as she came down the stairs.

Me and Jin got up and went outside. Same us the other members. We wear our mask and went to the black van.

"Guys! Have you watched 트와이스 좋아하세요?" I asked.

"Aniyo" Momo said.

"Then let's go and watch it" J-Hope said.

"Okay!" We all said. After they watched it, they teared up a little. Even the BTS.

"Wow Jihyo! I can't believe how much you have trained" Jungkook said.

"That's right, Jungkook! Jihyo worked so hard in so many years but now, she is one of the best girl group in Korea" RM said.

"We're here!" The driver said. Suga-oppa open it because he is just beside it.

"Let's go!" Suga-oppa said as he get off the van.

We got inside and we saw JYP and Bang Pd in there.

"We're here!" Jin-oppa said.

"Oh! You must have bring Twice and BTS with you" Bang Pd said.

"It's okay! Nayeon and Jin, go to that room and practice. There are staffs there to help you. While the rest of you, stay in that room" JYP explianed as he pointed the rooms we are going.

"The rest of you have anything there" Bang Pd said and we go to our respective room.

"Let's go?" I asked Jin-oppa.

"Let's!" He said.

He is pretty sure that he is excited. He run going to the room like Jihyo but when she is still a child.

"Hey wait for me!" I said and go after him.

I enter the room and there's a stage.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Your just fast" I said.

"Aish! Let's start this already!" He said.

We got on the stage and started to practice. There are two empty chairs there and a guitar. We sat on those and Jin put the guitar on his lap.