Chapter 14

Nayeon's POV

it's the 4th of December

I wanted to celebrate jin's birthday in a simple but memorable way. I asked him out a while ago and he agreed.

I don't know why but I really wanted to be the cause of his smile. I want to see him happy. Am I falling for him? It can't be, right?

whatever.

I went to the park and prepared the place all by myself. Jin should be here in any minute.

I sat down on the blanket while waiting for him.

"H-hey" I stood up as I heard his voice. I smiled seeing his eye-smile. we both sat down on the blanket and started eating.

"you prepared all of these?" he asked. I nodded. "did you like it?"

"I love it" he smiled at me. I blushed behind my mask. I look at him as he watch the sun set.

why do I feel things when I am with you?

I didn't even noticed that I keep staring at him. he looked at me and our eyes met each other. we just stared at each other for a minute straight. I broke it cause it will be awkward.

"hey nayeon" he called out. I hummed as a response, waiting for his answer. he seemed to be scared for what he'll say.

"w-what if.." he started, avoiding my gaze. honestly, I'm also scared on what he is going to say.

"what if I say that I like you?"

I was frozen, don't know what to do. I look at the sun and smiled.

"and what if I say I like you too?"