Chapter 10

Jin's POV

Where are they?! We've been looking for them everywhere. I hope they are not killing each other.

"Where are they?! It's getting late?!" Nayeon asked. I raised my shoulders and continued looking for them.

"Isn't that Dahyun?" She asked while pointing to the girl who is going to jump from a very high place.

"She is" I said and we run to her. She is stretching her arms and turn it sidewards. She is about to jump but we shouted her name.

"Dahyun!" Nayeon shouted. As soon as we got there, Nayeon hug Dahyun.

"Dahyunie! Don't do this" Nayeon said. Dahyun is trying to escape to Nayeon's arms. She is just lucky that she is in Nayeon arms. I should be the one in that position.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked. She pushed Nayeon away from her before she could reply.

"I can't breathe unnie. I don't know where is he. And I don't like to know where is he" she said. I sigh. Good thing that they didn't meet and fight

"Aish! Do you have any idea where i-" Nayeon may have ask something but my phone rang.

Golden MaknaeCalling

Golden Maknae✨:Hyung! Where are you?! Is Nayeon with you?! Is Dahyun with you?! Are they with you?!

Princess Jin💞:Is Jimin there?!

Golden Maknae✨:Well yeah! His been waiting for you a while ago

Princess Jin💞:Okay then. We'll be there

Call Ended

"Jimin is already there guys! Let's go" I said and put my phone in my pocket. Nayeon wrapped her arms on Dahyun. How I wished I was Dahyun.

We walked back to the hospital and enter the room. Jimin is there holding Mina's hand and they are talking

Because we don't want to disturb them, we just leave them alone. They need some alone time, right?

"Mina and Jimin are there. Wanna enter?" I asked. Nayeon shooked her head and sat on the chair. Dahyun also do the same.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Namjoon-ahh! Where is Jin-oppa and Nayeon-unnie? Have you seen them?" I asked. He shooked his head.

"Where can they be?" I asked again. He raised his shoulders. Is he really not talking to me?

"How about Jimin-oppa? Or Dahyun?" I asked again. He get his phone and type something. My phone them rang.

Oppa👦

Oppa👦:I don't know

Jeongyeonie👧:Are you
seriously not talking
to me?! Aish!!!

Oppa👦:Sorry! I'm doing
the don't talk for one day
challenge.

I sigh and put my phone on my pocket. And at the same time, I rolled my eyes.

"Since when that challenge becomes famous?" I asked. He type something in his phone. Probably texting me again😒

Oppa👦

Oppa👦:How can you
say that, that is famous?

"Well, your an famous idol. You do and play famous stuffs" I said. He chuckled and accidentally speak.

"You make my day" he said. He covered his mouth and type something in his phone again.

Oppa👦

Oppa👦:Let's pretend that it
didn't happen

"Yah! Oppa! Your cheating" I said as I push him lightly. He smiled at me and have up.

"Aish! I'll not do it since I'm kind" he said. Since when?! Hehe! I love this child. Even though his older and taller than me. His my baby. Wait... What?!

"I miss your voice" I whispered. He seemed to hear it. I wished not.

"Because my voice is better than yours😝" he said. Then he stick out his tongue. I slapped him lightly.

"Hey love birds!" Taehyung said. I kinda blush so I look away. Jungkook came near us with Sana. Something's fishy about this two.

Well, they have been together all the time. I think all of us are. Nayeon-unnie and Jin-oppa, who are going to have a collaboration together and the older ones. Me and RM-oppa, who are the mature ones. Momo and Hoseok-oppa, who are the dancing machines and eating machines. Sana and Taehyung-oppa, who are the cute couple I have ever seen. Jihyo and Jungkook, who are 97 liners and main vocal. Mina and Jimin, who are already dating. Chaeyoung and Suga, also the cute couple I have seen.

(A/N:Respect my ships pls.)

All of us have ships. Except for Dahyun and Tzuyu. Well, Tzuyu has a boyfriend.

(A/N:You'll find it soon)

"What are you doing?" Jihyo asked. Sana seat beside RM-oppa. I feel jealous too. Wait... No I'm not. But Taehyung seat near Sana.

"You know what? I ship you and Sana. You both look cute together" I said. I only chuckled except for them. Taehyung, who is now sending me some death glares.

"Why is there a ship?" Sana asked. I raised my shoulders and get my phone from my pocket.

"Yeah! If there is a ship, it should be me and Sana" Taehyung said. All of us were shock. Our eyes were all widened. Especially Sana's.

"What?!" I said. This must be the most craziest moment in Taehyung's life.

"Nothing" he said. He look away and hide something. He must be blushing.

"I see Hyung doing the don't talk for one day challenge" Taehyung said. Now his changing the topic. RM-oppa typed again in his ohone

"Don't change the topic" Taehyung read what RM-oppa texted him. He quickly turn his phone off his phone and put it in his pocket.

"Yah! You have already talk" I said. I slapped RM-oppa's chest lightly. I didn't even realize that Taehyung and Sana are staring at us.

"If you ship us, I ship you" Sana said. I rolled my eyes and put on my earphones to not hear something. I played out song, Lalala. It's a song by me. It will be released with our album 'Yes or Yes'. I'm so excited for it to release. But Mina is not yet in a good condition. Get well soon Mina!

To be continued...