Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

"Me" I said. Jungkook! What happened to you?! You confess to her! I look away because I'm so very very very embarrassed. She hold me hand so I look at her. I'm Jungshook now.

"Thank you" she said. I look at her with a confuse face. She gave me a weak smile before she talk.

"Thank you for loving me. Thank you. Your always there for me. To help me. To comfort me. Thank you" she said.

"I should be the one who needs to say Thanks to you" I said. She gave me a clueless face. I smiled, not just smiled but, I show her my bunny smile.

"I like you. Not just a friend. I wish we can be more than friends. Thank you for spending time with me. Thank you for everything that you have done to me. Thank you for showing to me what it feels when you are in love" I said. She nodded and smile as a respond to me.

Chaeyoung's POV

Well, me and Suga are dating so, Suga has a plan to tell it to the whole world. I just ignore it.

"Chaeyoungie!" Jeongyeon-unnie called. I go to her so I can hear what she is saying.

"Waeyo?" I asked while I'm walking towards her.

"Have you seen Jihyo-ssi?" She asked. I started to remember all the things happen to me.

Flashback

"Chaeyoung! Come with me" Suga-oppa said. He held my wrist and and started to run.

"Where are we going oppa?" I asked. Well, I'm a good runner. I may have short legs but I'm fast at running.

"It's a secret" he said and smirked. I really hated it when he smirk. I just followed him. But on the way, we say Jihyo-unnie and Jungkook-oppa enter the elevator. We didn't have a chance to greet them because the elevator has closed.

End of Flashback

Ahh I remembered now. They went to the elevator. But I don't know where.

"Hello? Chaeyoungie?" Jeongyeon-unnie snapped me back to reality.

"I remember unnie! She went to the elevator with Jungkook" I said. Her eyes widened and then it turned into worried.

"Waeyo unnie?" I asked. She shooked her head and leave me. I came to find Suga. First, Jihyo and Jungkook and now Suga. Why everybody is missing.

"Suga! Where are you?!" I shouted. I received a text from JYP.

😑

😑:Chaeyoung! Tell everyone
of your members to try to not
s

poil yes or yes. I am watching
them on VLive.

🐅:Ne!

I quickly go to my members. They are live. I told them not to spoil but I am late. Tzuyu is just sleeping. They are also dancing to it.

"Hey boy! Look! I'm gonna make this simple for you. You got two choices" Nayeon-unnie sang.

"Yes or Yes" all of them say together in unison. If Jihyo is here, they will be dead.

"Ahh~" Momo-unnie sang. Nobody can stop them.

"Teudoongie hanaman eosseo Yes or yes👌👌👌" Jeongyeon-unnie continued. She also danced it.