Chapter 12

Jin's POV

Yep! I am falling for this girl beside me. That is why during our practice, my heart can't stop beating so fast. That is why I feel so excited for our collaboration. And that is why I feel butterflies in my stomach when I see her or when I'm with her.

"Jin-oppa" she snapped me out of my thoughts. But I started day dreaming again. She called me oppa.

"Wait... Are you blushing?" She asked. I quickly shooked my head but she keeps on teasing me.

"Hah! Your blushing! Your super red just like a tomato" she teased. I keep on blushing because she so cute when she is teasing me. But, I can control it.

"Let's just eat" I suggested. She nodded and holdy hands. My feel my face getting hot so I look away pretending to find a place to eat.

"Let's eat there oppa" she said and pointed the place where she wants to eat. We went inside there and still, we are holding each others hand.

"Get a table to sit on. I'll order for us" I said. She nodded and gave me her bunny smile. She let go of my hands and get a seat. I want to hold it more tho.

"Two chocolate milkshake please" I order. She just stared at me. Well, I'm an idol.

"Uhm.. yes Jin I mean... Sir" she stuttered. She finally got back to reality. I went to Nayeon who is sitting beside the window.

"What took you so long?" She asked. I sat at her opposite side before I answer her question.

"The line is long" I replied. She made an Ohh face. We waited for our order for like 5 minutes until it came here.

"Here's your order. Wait... BTS Jin and Twice Nayeon?" The waiter said in shocked. We nodded and get the tray from his hands.

"Can I? Uhmm... C-can I have a p-picture with you g-guys?" He stuttered. I look at Nayeon who is nodding so, the waiter get his phone from his pocket quickly and take a picture with us.

"Kamsahamnida" he said and bowed. We smiled at him and I take a sip on the milkshake.

"I wish I look good on the photo" I said. She look at me then stop sipping on her milkshake.

"What do you mean? You look good in every photos" she said. I feel my face getting hot again. Is it hot here?!

"I mean... your the worldwide handsome, right?" She said. I nodded. I thought she also liked me too. Will she ever like me? It's too impossible!

"Ahh! Let's just finished this and let's find our members" I said. She nodded and sip again.

"I'm done oppa" she said. I'm also done with my drink so we stood up and get out of the restaurant.

"Where shall we look?" I asked. She raise her shoulders. Me and Nayeon think.

"Wait! Momo is always hungry" Nayeon said. So, J-Hope told me that he will be with Momo.

"Les find them at the restaurant" I said. She nodded we search for them in every restaurant. They are nowhere to be found. But, my phone rang.

Your Hope Calling

Your Hope:Where are you Hyung?

Me:I'm looking for you. Are you with Twice and BTS

Your Hope:Yeah! Go here at the parking lot. Bang Pd and JYP will talk with us and Twice

Me:We'll be there. Bye

Call Ended

"They are in the parking lot! Let's go" I said to Nayeon. I grab her wrist and drag her there.

"Did you guys date?" RM smirked. I shooked my head. But Nayeon is blushing.

"Unnie! Why are you blushing?" Jeongyeon asked. Nayeon quickly shooked her head and look away.

"Let's go inside now" Jihyo said. We all get inside the van. I was the last one to ride the van.

There was a vacant seat beside Taehyung so, I'm going to seat there. But Sana, who was seating beside Nayeon, sat there before I can.

"Sit there beside unnie, oppa" Sana said and Taehyung put his arms around Sana.

"I'm only your oppa! Arasseo?" Taehyung said. Sana nodded. I rolled my eyes and sat beside Nayeon.

10 minutes later

"We're here" the driver said. We all get off the car and went to place where JYP and Bang Pd are.

"Ohh! Your here already. Have a seat" JYP said. We all sit at the vacant chairs.

"Why did you call us?" Jihyo asked. I am very nervous. What if it's because of Jihyo dating Jungkook, Sana dating Taehyung, Mina dating Jimin and Chaeyoung dating Suga? It's not about it. I hope so.

"It is because of Jin and Nayeon's collaboration will be moved" Bang Pd said. I sigh silently in relief because it's not about Twice dating BTS.

"When it will be?" I asked. JYP sigh before saying it.

"It will be next week" he said. We all widened our eyes. But inside me, I'm excited. But also nervous.

"So you two should practice properly" Bang Pd added. We both nodded.

To be continued...