Chapter 11

Nayeon's POV

Mina is now fully recovered after 2 months. She can now walk, dance and do anything. Bang Pd said that our collaboration will be at Christmas day.

Why do I feel so excited?! Nah! Am I?!

Ahh! Why's is this have to be confusing?!

After we have released our new song, Yes or yes, we heard that it reached 22M views in just 11 hours. I'm so very proud.

We also did a showcase. And before once had leave, we told them to stream it. But when I came to watch our MV, it already reach 43M views.

"Guys! Look! Our MV had reached 43M views already" Our maknae, Tzuyu said. She showed us her phone.

"Yeah! Once are so amazing" I said. They nodded and saying that they agree.

"Guys! We need some rest for MGA" our leader, Jihyo said. We get back to our rooms. This time, we are not living with BTS now. It is because of the accident.

Jihyo's POV

"Guys! We need some rest for MGA" I said. They all went back to their rooms. Before I head to my room, I get my phone first in the table near the couch.

I open it and saw many text from... Jungkook. Oh I forgot! Me and Jungkook is now secretly dating for 2 months

Jungkook♥️

Jungkook♥️:Goodnight baby!

Jihyo💜:Goodnight!

Jungkook♥️:I want to see
you already. I miss you

Jihyo💜:Nado oppa! But
I think we can meet
secretly in MGA

Jungkook♥️:I think so...
Rest now baby

I can feel my cheeks are burning. He really makes my day.

Jungkook's POV

After a chat with Jihyo, I go to my Twitter and saw many tweets from my Army.

JKinme @JK_in_me • 7h

I heard that Jihyo and Jungkook are dating! I don't really ship them. I ship Jihyo with Suga and Jungkook with Tzuyu

cooky♥️ @jungkarla_ • 4h

Jihyo and Jungkook doesn't fit together! Jungkook is mine! Only mine! If Jungkook will date some Twice member, he should date Tzuyu

hoseok's elf ears @rkivesbf • 3h

Jihyo should be to Hoseok and Jungkook to Sana! Jihyo and Jungkook doesn't look good together!

I got so angry and decided to stop reading it. Why do everybody hate me being with Jihyo. I just go to Instagram and scroll some things.

I am so happy that there is nothing to see. But when I see a fan post this.

It's all the moments of Jihyo and Suga!

That's it! I can't take it anymore! Why do everyone ship Jihyo to Suga?! They don't even have anything in common!

Me and Jihyo have everything in common! 97 liner, main vocal, born in the first day in the month and more. They should ship me with Jihyo

Few days later (MGA)

We are now here at the MGA. I can't wait to see Jihyo.

"Guys! Don't be too obvious when you see Twice on screen or on stage" RM-hyung said. They all pouted l. So did I.

"Because they might take a video of us" he explained. We all sigh and nodded.

When we saw Twice perform in stage, we just cheer for them. But not the obvious way.

While they were performing, I remember last day when I was scrolling my Twitter and Instagram.

I was a bit off while they were performing. But when V-hyung called me, he dance the yes or yes👌👌👌

I didn't even realize that it's they are done. I was probably thinking about that.

Well, V-hyung was too obvious.

I took a glance at Twice while performing! Noona and Chaeyoung seemed enjoyed it.

After that, I came to see Jihyo secretly at back stage.

"You seemed off while we are performing" she said. I kiss her forehead and hug her. I miss her so much.

"I just remembered that a fan said that we don't fit together" he said. She patted my back telling me to not mind it.

Nayeon's POV

I really enjoyed BTS's performance. I can't wait for our collaboration! Really! I can't wait! They must be great at performing that's why they have many fans.

I followed Jeongyeon secretly to where she is going. When she get inside to a door and close it. I open the door a little and peeked.

"So what do want?" Jeongyeon asked to a guy. The guy remove his hat and it's Namjoon-oppa!

"I have something to tell you" he said as he holds Jeongyeon's hand. She feel uncomfortable when a guy holds her hand.

"I-I like you" Namjoon-oppa confessed. I gasped but not too loudly but they still hear it.

"Unnie?" Jeongyeon said. I smiled awkwardly. She crossed her arms.

"Gotta go" I said and go to my other members. I'm kinda lost. Where are they?!

I keep looking for them. But I saw Jin-oppa!

"Nayeonie" he called. I smiled and go to him. He also smiled once I got there.

"Where are your members?" I asked. I keep fixing my heels because it feel uncomfortable.

"Probably with your members" he said. He noticed that I am uncomfortable with my heels.

"Here! Wear this" he said as he gave me a flat shoes. Why does he have one of those? I decline but he keep giving me it. I gave up and just wear it.

"Kamsahamnida oppa" I said. He nodded as an reply. We just talk while we are walking together. We didn't even mind the people taking a pic or video of us.

To be continued...

So that's why Jungkook was a bit off during MGA😅😂

Also credits to bangteuwaiseu for giving me the pic for this cover. Sorry if I haven't ask for your permission 😅✌️

By the way, sorry if I put many Junghyo moments here. I just love Junghyo so much! Hehe! Mianhae