Give me a black eye and you got yourself a date, pretty boy.

A dear friend mentioned this earlier in the comments so I thought, hey, this is the real BS, so I shall also include this.

Imagine this : you're at the Camp Nou, and you're watching Real Madrid play Barcelona, and you are Sergina, of course, you're cheering for James and your brother Sergio but then, the ball comes and hits you and you only out of the 89,000+ people capacity that the stadium can fit.

You call that luck? I call that Sergina's hoeness being fatal.

All in the blink of an eye, Luis Suarez the vampire, hits the ball at you, (because the goal is your heart, right?)

And you have a black eye.

And everyone leaves the match and all 22 men huddle next to you, because of course, who cares about the El Clasico when Sergina is having a black eye.

Luis Suarez asks her out on a date as an apology, (who the fuck would go on a date with him) and guess what.

SHE SAYS YES.

She dumps James then and there, completely forgetting that she has a boyfriend, and also ignoring her brother, because who tf would not.

And they go out on a date — the next day they're married.

Sergina Ramos is now Sergina Suarez, the Vampire Queen.

Bye.

Drop a vote and comment if you liked this one and do give more ideas!