Fake dating his team-mate to make him jealous but bitch falls in love, wtf.

The main woman, fake dates her ex's teammate to make him jealous like 'bitch look what u lost. and in all this process, she falls in love with the guy she is fake dating.

She-who-shall-not-be-named-oops-it's-Sergina-lol-fuckyou is in a dear crisis.

She has been cheated on, Luis cheated on her (with his pet hamster) and now, she's made it her mission to take revenge on the Vampire King, and she does that in the most sane manner ever — she tries to make him jealous by fake dating his team mate, Marc. (Omg, he's so cute)

Give it up for some Marc! Show some love! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Anywho.

Marc, being the cutie he is and totally has no idea about Sergina being a hoe, agrees to the plan.

Sergina locks eyes with Luis on the pitch.

She grabs Marc's hand.

She doesn't break eye contact with Luis.

And then, she holds Marc by his collar, runs her fingers through his blonde locks and kisses him!

BOOM!

She realises that she's no longer in love with Luis but with Marc, but Marc has standards, he thinks it's getting too far, he doesn't have feelings for her.

Finally, a sane person.

Luis knows he's made a big mistake, he knows that he shouldn't have chosen to spend time with his hamster, it was a big mistake, and now he realises that, but it's too late to get back with Sergina now.

Because.

Now she has feelings for Marc.

It's so fucking stupid, that writers do this— they start a fake dating relationship but when the whole ordeal is done, he has been made jealous, miraculously, she doesn't hold feelings for him anymore even when he's chasing her now.

Because she is now in love with the guy she was fake dating. Apparently, spending time with someone in a fake relationship makes your heart go...

Baby shark doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo

Fuck this shit I'm out.