When he tries to "protect" her by leaving her.

I'll be honest, every time I begin to write of a chapter in this story, I contemplate if it's even worth it, because everything I've read in these past 3 years on wattpad always comes crashing at me and suddenly, I want to throw my phone at the wall and scream.

If you love someone, you let them go, in Sergina's case, you hurt them constantly instead of telling them the truth that some blackmailing bitch has dug up dirt on you and now she wants you to split up with your girlfriend or she'll hurt her.

Jeez, so much for protecting someone.

The guy is in love with the woman and they have a great life at the moment, all of a sudden this happens ^ and the guy forgets he has a girlfriend and plans on "protecting her" but hurting her.

"I hate you Sergina, get out of my house!" -Luis

"What? Why? I- you were perfectly fine in the morning what got to you? I love you!" -Sergina

*Luis to himself in his mind : how do I tell her that my ex has turned up all of a sudden and now she'll hurt Sergina omg, can't let that happen.*

Here's an advise : speak.

"I said get out of my house! You bitch, whore and you filthy mudblood!"

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

"I'll never forgive you!" *sergina runs out the door*

*luis : I love u baby but I had to protect you I'm sorry.*
__________

That's it, really.

Question of the day ; what's the most embarrassing thing you've done in your life?

Me : I literally walked to class with my shirt inside out but omg nobody noticed thank the lord.