hanging out pt. 2

Summary: Harry's been very busy lately, so he takes one day off to spend time with Louis

Yay! Double update! Hope you guys like this one, just going to be fluff. I've been trying to improve my writing style, tell me if I'm getting better!

  Louis was more sleepy than ever now, after watching three movies straight with Harry. Harry had went to the kitchen to make lunch, and Louis was sitting on the counter, watching Harry's every move.

  Louis' eyelids were drooping but he stayed awake to watch Harry's perfect muscles move, to listen to him humming while cooking, to watch Harry's adorable little dance moves when he moved around the kitchen. Louis was amazed at how one person could be so cute and dorky but also so serious and handsome and perfect at the same time. 

  And when Harry occasionally turned around to wink at Louis, Louis was sure that he would fall to the floor and die. Harry's dimples and perfect teeth and perfect bone structure and sparkling green eyes and those delicious curls - ugh

  But here Louis was, with his messy hair and messy clothes just sitting on the counter and doing nothing. It made him feel like a useless pile of shit. He wanted to go and help Harry cook, but he'd probably set the kitchen on fire.

  When Harry was waiting for something to cook, he walked over to Louis and placed himself in between Louis' legs. 

  "Hey, baby," he said fondly, brushing Louis' messy bangs out of his eyes. "You hungry?"

  "Mmhmm." Louis sniffed the air. "It smells delicious, by the way."

  "Thank you!" Harry said, eyes shining. He loved it when people appreciated his food, especially when Louis did. These days, Louis was pretty much the only person who Harry wanted to impress.

  "What are you making?" Louis asked, hopping off the counter and looking at Harry's unfinished masterpiece. 

  "You know, just some chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mash," Harry mumbled into Louis' ear, wrapping an arm around his waist. 

  Louis turned to look at Harry. "Really? Must you be that cheesy?" 

  "Yep." Harry grinned. "I'll be cheesy for you, Lou Lou."

  Louis rolled his eyes, but inside he was melting. How was Harry so perfect?

  When the food had finished, Louis and Harry settled at the dining table and ate. They sat opposite to each other and were shamelessly staring at each other, occasionally looking away, blushing, and giggling. 

  Louis missed Harry. Well, Harry would come home everyday, but in the wee hours of the morning, then he would leave before Louis could even wake up. Louis missed Harry's cuddles and kisses and Harry in general. He felt so incredibly happy to be just sitting there with Harry, eating his food and blushing whenever Harry looked at him. 

  Harry missed Louis too. He had been working his ass off everyday and pretty much only saw Louis when Louis was fast asleep in one of Harry's hoodies. Not that Harry would complain - a sleeping Louis was one of his favorite things in the world - but he missed spending time with Louis, because holy fucking shit - Louis was absolutely perfect. Harry couldn't help but get lost in those bright blue eyes and those flushed cheeks and the perfectly tousled hair. 

  They didn't talk to each other at all during lunch, they were just staring at each other and trying to take in the other person's gorgeousness, unaware of the fact that they looked like completely lovesick fools. God forbid if anyone walked in now, because they would probably die of a cuteness overload. 

  When they had finished eating, Harry dumped their dishes into the sink and threw Louis over his shoulder without a warning.

  "Hey!" Louis whined. "Let me down!"

  "No can do, babe," Harry said, carrying Louis back to the couch. "You're so small and cuddly, it's impossible to resist the urge to carry you around."

  "Hey!" Louis pouted, smacking Harry's arm. "I'm not small!"

  Harry snorted. "Yeah, right." He placed himself on the couch, and then pulled Louis over onto his lap. Louis curled up into a little ball to be more comfortable, and Harry smiled fondly at how Louis fit perfectly into his lap, like they were made for each other. 

  "You are sooooooo adorable," Harry said, kissing Louis' hair. "My little baby Louis. You're so cute. My little Lou Lou..."

  "Hey," Louis said, smacking Harry again. "I'm not a baby!"

  "But you're my baby, aren't you?" Harry asked. 

  Louis blushed at this and hid his face in Harry's chest. Harry cooed at his adorableness and planted several more kisses on Louis before grabbing the remote and playing another movie.

  I finished writing the double update! I'm so happy, I've been way too lazy lately. Tell me if you liked it or if you didn't, comment or DM me requests, vote, etc. etc. 

  all the love,

  the author x