peaches

prompt:  ❝ why do you call me peaches ? ❞ ❝ because you're sweet, soft, and you have a great butt  ❞ 

i picked this one out from my little list of prompts. i came up with this prompt because i was reading a fic where harry called louis 'peaches' and i thought it was a cute nickname, and peaches look like butts so that's that.

i am neglecting valentine's AGAIN because i have no idea what niall's plan is. help.

this is going to be extremely short with no plot but it's kind of fluffy so i hope you like it :)

  "Peaches."

  "Peaches?"

  "Boo?"

  "Love?"

  "Baby?"

  Harry was sitting on the couch, looking around for his tiny boyfriend. Their flat wasn't so big, and Harry was sure that Louis could hear him. Right?

  "Loooouuuuuuuu," he called again. "Peaches!"

  There was a small giggle from behind the couch. Harry smirked.

  He sighed dramatically. "Oh, I wonder where my little Peaches is. I made him some chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham, with a side of homemade mash, and now he isn't here to eat it!"

  Still nothing from the back of the couch. 

  Harry sighed again. "Oh well, guess I'll have to eat it all by myself and leave none for my little Peaches..."

  There was a squeak of indignation from behind the couch and a pair of tiny arms wrapped around Harry's neck. "Hazzie, you big meanie!"

  Harry laughed, grabbing Louis' hands. "See, I knew you would come out!"

  Louis climbed over the couch and plopped down, fringe flying up a little as he sat. "I wanna eat chicken too!" he said childishly.

  " 'Course you can, babe," Harry said, leaning over to peck Louis' forehead. "I was just kidding."

  "Good." Louis grinned. "Food!"

  "C'mon, Peaches," Harry said, standing up and holding a hand out for Louis to take. "Let's eat it while it's still hot, 'kay?"

  "Okay." Louis got to his feet, and took Harry's hand. They walked to the kitchen, where Harry had set their plates on the counter. Louis squealed excitedly, stomach growling a little.

  Harry laughed. "Hungry?"

  Louis nodded. "You bet."

  Louis grabbed his plate and started shoveling the food down, Harry watching fondly. Louis finished his meal in record time, patting his stomach in satisfaction. 

  "That was fast," Harry noted.

  "I know," Louis said. "I could compete with Niall in a food eating competition!"

  Harry snorted. "You two."

  "What?" Louis asked innocently. 

  "Nothing, Peaches," Harry said dismissively. 

  "Hazzie?"

  "Hm?"

  "Why do you call me Peaches?" Louis asked. He looked down at himself. "I don't look like a peach, right? Cause peaches are kinda round, and if you're trying to say I'm fat -"

  "Whoa, babe, you're not fat," Harry said, cutting off Louis' words. 

  "But look at my tummy," Louis said sadly.

  Harry poked Louis' tummy, making Louis giggle and shy away from Harry. "Haz! That tickles!"

  Harry smiled. "Lou, you're not fat at all. And your tummy is adorable."

  Louis was about to protest, but Harry shushed him. "Don't fight me on this."

  Louis huffed. "Okay. So why do you call me Peaches anyway?"

  "Because you're sweet, soft and you have a great butt," Harry answered simply, reaching behind Louis to pinch his bum.

  "Hazzie!" Louis yelped, hands covering his bum protectively.

  "What?" Harry asked innocently. "You do have a great butt. Better than all of those stupid girls who try to flirt with me."

  Louis turned a deep shade of red. "I do NOT!" 

  "Yes you DO!" Harry said, chuckling at the shade of Louis' face. "You're adorable, Peaches."

  "How does the nickname Peaches even correlate with butts?" Louis inquired.

  " 'Cause peaches look like butts, duh," Harry said. Louis rolled his eyes.

  "Haz, that's so dorky."

  "I know, babe, but I'm your dork," Harry said, circling his arm around Louis' waist and kissing him on the cheek. "Anyway, the nickname Peaches isn't only based on your great butt." He pinched Louis bum again, making Louis squeal and slap his hands away. "You're also very sweet and soft, both figuratively and literally. Obviously your skin is very soft but you're also a soft, smol, baby hedgehog," Harry informed him.

  "Hazzie, hedgehogs aren't very soft. They're prickly," Louis said. "And smol isn't even a real word."

  "Well, you're a soft prickly hedgehog baby and I don't care that smol isn't in the dictionary, 'cause it's the perfect way to describe you." Harry booped Louis' nose affectionately.

  Louis blushed again, cheeks dusted with pink. Harry's heart melted at the adorableness and peppered Louis' face with kisses, which made Louis squeak as he tried to avoid his boyfriend's lips. "Haribo, stop! It tickles!"

  "You're adorable," Harry said, as Louis giggled and tried in vain to escape Harry's grip. "My little Peaches."

sooooooo that's that. i'll admit this was a dorky idea and i'm a dork, but harry and i can be dorks together! yay!

i published a chapter for 'love me, please?' today. which means i updated two stories in one day. whatttttttttt????? i feel so accomplished, wow. 

tell me if you'd like to see more fluffy and dorky (but short) chapters that are based on prompts. also, tell me if you liked this chapter or if you didn't. vote, comment and request! love y'all

all the love,

the author .x