smol bean

summary: where louis refuses to acknowledge the fact that he is a smol bean

i recently published a book called 'soulmates', please go check it out! it's super fluffy and i really want more people to read it!

anyway, hope you enjoy!

  "hazzie, i'm home!"

  harry, who had been lying on the couch, turned to look at the direction of the door. "hi, boo."

  louis shrugged off his jacket and went upstairs to change into some comfy clothes, while harry turned back to watching the tv.

  after five minutes, louis returned to the living room, dressed in a pair of sweatpants and one of harry's hoodies, which was too big for louis and swallowed him up.

  he flopped down on the couch next to harry, who sat up a little bit and opened his arms so that louis could cuddle up into his chest.

  "how was meeting the fans? i saw the pictures on twitter," harry asked, one hand absentmindedly playing with louis' fluffy hair. 

  "it was nice. they were all so sweet and i got lots of cuddles," louis said, sighing happily and leaning into harry's hand. he loved having his hair played with.

  "my cuddles are still the best, though, right?" harry stopped playing with louis' hair and looked at louis expectantly. 

  "mhmm, sure," louis answered, making harry poke him in the tummy. "hey! hazzie! what was that for?"

  "my cuddles are the best, right?" harry repeated, unsatisfied with louis' previous answer.

  "hmmmmm..." louis said, wanting to have some fun. "well, i wouldn't say you're the best. there was this one fan, and he had these really big arms and he gave me such a good cuddle, and he was really handsome, too..."

  "hey!" harry used both hands to attack louis' tummy, making louis squeal with laughter and roll into a ball to try to protect himself. 

  "h-hazzie! s-stop it!" louis begged between peals of laughter. 

  "i'll stop if you say i give the best cuddles and that i was much more handsome than that fan," harry said.

  "no! that guy was so  much better at cuddles and way more handsome -" louis' words were cut off when harry growled and started tickling louis' armpits, making louis giggle uncontrollably. 

  "okay, okay, fine! you give the best cuddles and you're much more handsome than that fan." louis finally surrendered and harry stopped tickling him. harry smiled, satisfied, and moved the both of them so they were back in their original position.

  after a few minutes of watching tv and harry playing with louis' hair again, harry said, "you know, i saw this video on twitter of a fan calling you smol..."

  louis gave a squeak of indignation and immediately folded his arms, a pout on his face. "i'm not smol. i'm big!"

  harry held back his laughter. "baby, you know you are a smol bean, right?"

  "hey! i'm not a smol bean, hazzie. i'm big." louis turned around to look at harry and poked him in the chest.

  "nah, boo. you're tiny."

  " 'm not tiny!"

  "yes, you are, you're so smol and tiny and cute." harry bundled louis up and booped his nose affectionately, making louis scrunch his nose up. 

  "no, i'm big and strong and macho," louis said. 

  "babe, accept it. you're a smol bean and everyone knows it."

  "no 'm not!"

  "yes, you are. all of your fans will agree with me," harry said matter-of-factly, smiling fondly at his pouting boyfriend. 

  no matter how much louis disagreed with the whole 'smol' thing, he knew that all of his fans called him smol. he huffed and started climbing off harry's lap.

  "aww, c'mon babe, don't be upset." harry tried to pull louis back onto his lap but louis evaded his grip and sat himself down at the edge of the couch, farthest away from harry.

  "lou, c'mon." 

  no response.

  harry sighed and turned to the tv again, knowing not to bother louis when he was in a bad mood, although harry currently wanted to cuddle him so bad. mad louis was an adorable louis because he was so pouty and he looked like an angry hedgehog.

 mad louis was an adorable louis because he was so pouty and he looked like an angry hedgehog

(he's cute)

  when the show ended, harry checked his watch and got up. 

  "i'm gonna go make dinner." he bent over to kiss louis' forehead and headed to the kitchen, leaving a pouty little hedgehog on the couch.

  when he was done, he went back out to the living room, and leaned over the back of the couch. "dinner's ready."

  no reply.

  "i made your favorite - chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in parma ham, and a side of homemade mash. are you sure you don't want to eat that?"

  louis contemplated for a few seconds before getting up and following harry into the kitchen, where the couple at dinner in a comfortable silence. 

  after dinner, harry washed the dishes and louis watched some tv, then went upstairs to shower. when louis finished, harry showered himself, and came out to louis curled up on the bed with a book.

  harry smiled fondly. louis was obviously trying to stay mad at harry, but harry knew that the facade would break soon. sleepy louis was a cuddly louis who only wanted to cuddle with harry.

  harry got into bed too, and got out his own book. they read for a while, and harry noticed that louis' head was slowly drooping, meaning that louis was getting sleepy. 

  won't take that much longer now, harry thought to himself.

  and harry was right. after a while longer, louis put down his book and said in a small voice, "hazzie?"

  "hmm?" harry stopped himself from smirking.

  "cuddles?"

  "okey dokey." 

  as soon as harry agreed to cuddles, louis burrowed himself into harry's side, making harry chuckle and wrap an arm around his tiny boyfriend. "knew you couldn't stay mad at me for long."

  "i am still mad at you," louis mumbled, his face buried into harry's chest. 

  "sure, boo." harry kissed the top of louis' head. "my little smol bean."

  "hey! i'm big!"

hope you guys enjoyed that! comment, vote and request! and don't forget to check out my other book 'soulmates', i'd really appreciate if you guys do.

all the love,

the author .x