|~n̫e̫w̫ s̫t̫a̫r̫t̫~|

My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm 16 years of age. This all started when Me and my family moved.
"JUNGKOOK! Wake your ass up!" Mrs. Jeon said from downstairs "akksshh, I'm going I'm going!" Jungkook hopping out of his bed and walking over the his drawer and picking out cloths.
He walked to the bathroom room to wash his face and brush his teeth. Once he did he walked downstairs and sat at the islands chairs. "Morning sweetie" his mom said smiling dropping a bowl with cereal and milk. "Thanks mom" Jungkook said eating his cereal as fast as possible "Are you Nervous it's your first day at a new school" "Ya, mom it's the second semester of school!" Jungkook didn't want to be that new kid since his family travel often "we'll ima be late" JK said and got up putting his bowl in the sink and went to go grab his backpack "Love u, have a nice day!" He heard his mom say once opening the door "you too" Jungkook closed the door and started walking. *what a nice view* he thought to himself as he was walking.
         JK had moved to Redville because of his father, Redville was a small town filled with people who knew each other every child knew each other from elementary school. A pretty basic town or so it seemed. Jungkook had arrived at Redville Highschool, he walked inside and all eyes were on him, the most beautifulest person anyone has seen except for one.....Kim Taehyung the hottest boy in the whole town everyone wanted him even the Gays, Bi~Sexuals, Ace~Sexuals, and even the guy straights. Jk had no idea. Jk had his schedule already and already knew everything since they move over the winter break.
        Once jungkook walked in his class everyone looked and watched as he sat in his seat. "Hey, punk"  a mysterious deep and husky voice said and it made jk look up "Yes?" Jungkook said "aahhh, so you think your smart?" The voice said"ummm, no?" JK said"so punk, what's your name" "uhh Jeon Jungkook" JK said looking into the mysterious persons eyes "I'm Kim Taehyung" the bell rang and Taehyung walked over to his seat and looked at jk giving him a devilish smirk, making jk blush *what is the felling inside of me! Why's my heart racing! It's just....and smirk?* Taehyung stared at jungkook for the whole period.
*WHY IS HE STARTING! Is this Love? (see what I did BTS Trivia Love Get it....nvm) He's a bully...right? Jungkook, nothing but trouble* bell rings and jk quickly got up and went to his second period  and sat down and Taehyung Sat next to him *shit, this isn't good* he thought "Hey punk" JK turned and looked at him  "I have a name you know" Jungkook in announce "I just don't care what your name is" Taehyung said even one knew He would bully the new kid with not doubt about it " your so annoying" JK turned to the front of the classroom and was taking down the notes
   When the bell rang for morning break jk went to the cafetería and sat alone. *ima go for a walk* jungkook got up and walked through the halls.
Someone came behind him and pinned him to the lockers. "Hey punk" JK didn't look this time but he knew who it was "what do u want from me!"JK said with his eyes closed "I want you" TaeHyung said in his deep voice. Jungkook blushed and finally look into Taehyungs eyes "W-Wha?" JK said in confusion."You heard me" Taehyung said smirking making jk blush even more "Taehyung, I-I...you can't" JK said nervously "I can do whatever I want" Taehyung bent down to kiss jungkooks neck when the bell rang "Fuck, I'll come after you later" Taehyung said sending shivers down jks spin.
Taehyung looked at jk then started to walk to his class and so did jungkook. The Poor 16 year old was shaking and his heart was beating and felt nervous *What's this feeling* jk though again. Once jungkook arivved in his class he searched for Taehyung but he wasn't there *dammit, different class* this made jk mad and impatient.
*Fuck* Taehyung thought to himself *he's in a different class* Taehyung couldn't stop thinking of jungkooks small, fragile but yet perfect body.