|¢нαρтєя 8|

—————
Jungkook eat his food while Jimin was talking about his date with Yoongi to him a jhope. "So jungkook what about you?" Jin said and jk looked up "what about me?" Jungkook said confused. "What's going on with you and Taehyung?" jin asked and jimin hit jins albo "OW!" He said "nothing, why?" Jungkook finally saying something.

They all looked at jungkook how looked completely lifeless. "Hey do you want to come over we are having movie night since it's Friday" Jhope said trying to lighten up the mood. "I'm sure...I'm not busy" jungkook said wiping his face and showing his bunny smile. *bell rings* "oh well see you guys after school" Jin and Hobi said and the waved. "Hey, you sure everything is ok?" Jimin asked and jungkook nodded to empty to speak.

Jungkook and Jimin. Got in class it was there last period of the school day. All Fridays were a class short. So they were allowed to use phones a long as you weren't glued to it. Jungkook got a text.

Unknown
So, your going with your new friends house?

                                                Jungkook
Who is this?

Unknown
You know how I am.

Jungkook
I do?

Unknown
Yes, you do but I won't say
You can figure it out yourself.

Jungkook
Um, Jin?
Hoseok?
D-Dad?

Unknown
Nope, well I don't want to
Get you into trouble.
Bye~~

Jungkook
Wait!
-Read 2:40
********
Jungkook looked at his phone...weird. "Hey what happen?" Jimin asked when he say jungkooks eyes widen is shook. "I'm...N-Nothing!" Jungkook said pushing away the fact that Taehyung might have just texted him.

*bell rings*
"Have a good weekend" the teacher says and the class leaves. "Happy?" Jimin asked "Yep!" Jungkook pretend to be happy he didn't want to ruin anything. The four of them meet in ground of the school. "Hey guys!!!" Jin said excited. "Well let's start walking" jungkook said when he say Taehyung come full force at him. "Hey! Punk!" He said jungkook didn't say anything just kept walking and the three of them looked at jungkook. "I thought you two were good" Jin said "Namjoon said Tae...." Jin paused and jungkook started running home he could deal with the pain of being used and one of his friends dating on of his men.

When jungkook got home he was in his rooom crying his eyes out. He got a text.
Jimmie🥰💜
What happened?

Jungkookie 🍪🐰
N-Nothing I-I just can't.

Jimmie🥰💜
I hope you feel better kookie, tell me if you need anything, ok?

Jungkookie🍪🐰
I will don't worry , sorry for ruining movie night I didn't mean to.

Jimmie🥰💜
Well, bye~~ Hyung!

Jungkookie🍪🐰
Okie...I'll talk to you later. Sorry.
-Read 3:25pm

Jungkook sat up on his bed. "Why me?!" Jungkook yelled and throw a pillow on the floor roughly, jungkook screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Jungkook felt like his heart had been ripped out of his chest, no nerve to move. Jungkook layes down on his bed and sobs quietly now he rubs his head.

Jungkook got up and walked over to his dresser, he grabbed a pair of loss pants and long t-shirt and a new pair of boxers. He went to the shower and turned it on waiting for hair water before entering.

Jungkook stepped in and stood under the water for a few seconds before rubbing himself with soap then with shampoo for his hair along with conditioner. "I'm so stupid" jungkook said rinsing out the conditioner. He turned off the water and walked out dying himself. He put on the t-shirt, boxers and pants.

He walked out into the cold air he shivered he put on his socks and jump on his bed. He quickly went downstairs to grab tubes of ice cream, chocolate, anything that can possibly take away the black hole in someone's chest.

Jungkook turned on his tv and his phone rang.

Unknown
Are you ok, I see you...are you crying?!

Jungkook
WHAT THE FUCK!!!! are you stalking me?!

Unknown
N-No...

Jungkook
I-I, stop texting me I don't need this right now just leave me the fuck alone, I don't need another fucken crazy person using me, NOW LEAVE!
-Read 6:45pm

Jungkook truned off his phone and throw it, Landing on this pillow on the bed. He watched Some Korean Boy Love drama which he liked even though sometimes he got teased. He eat his ice cream and chocolate.

"Please forgive me,...someday"

-~-~-~-