|¢нαρтєя 4|

As JK and Jimin walked home they both talked about themselves to get to know each other. They asked simple questions like, what's your favorite color, and music, likes and dislikes. "Do you like Taehyung" Jimin said and jk blushed a deep red "N-NO! What makes u say that?!?!" Jk said "I mean look at the way you act when someone mentions he name, your face is pink" Jimin said laughing " OK ok I do so what, you like Suga" jk said and Jimin blushed. " Haha!" Jk laughed

    "Here's my house, bye" Jimin said and waved at jk has he opened the door to his house. "Bye jimin!" Jk smiled and walked a little faster to his house which was a few houses down. There was an ally away spreading jks house and there neighbors for there trash. As JK passed by he saw a dark figure and it walked up to him pinning him down to, the edge of a wooden wall. "Gggahhh!" Jk gasped "I said your weren't done with" the dark figure said "T-Taehyung?" JK stuttered.

     "Awwww, don't stutter" Tae said smirking "Taehyung I have to go, ho-ahhh!" Taehyung gripped him through his pants. "You like that?" Tae said and jk nodded. "Jungkook come inside" Mrs. Jeon said Taehyung had used his power to teleport into jks room. "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME HOME YESTERDAY!" Mrs. Jeon said "I made a few friends...and we went to jimins house and I feel asleep, he lives down the street" jk said trying to find words "go to your room, and come out when dinners ready" His mom said and jk did as he was told.

   Jungkook walked upstairs and flopped on his face on the bed. "Your a child" Taehyung said hanging on the ceiling.
"AHH!" Jungkook jumped up and sat up. "Ummm..." Was all jk could say Taehyung climbed on Top of jk and smirked."T-Taehyung" jk said looking into his eyes "in bed, you call me daddy" Taehyung said in jks ear making him moan softly. "Jungkook are u ok in there" His mom said for downstairs. "Y-Yes Mom, I'm OK, just thinking!" Jk yelled back.

Taehyung grabbed him from his pants making jk moan. "D-Daddy, I want you" jk said blushing "do u think you deserves it" Taehyung said and jk stayed quiet. "You need punishing" Taehyung said making jk blush. Taehyung undid jks belt and shirt. Taehyung kissed jks neck and biting down leaving red and purple marks on him. Jk ripped Taehyungs shirt open.

     ( SORRY YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR MORE AHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAH, sorry for not posting my life is falling everywhere and I don't know anymore...just help me....please, OKIE NOWWW BYEEE)