|¢нαтρєя 10|

Jungkook rolled around he had bumped into a hard body, he groaned and opened his eyes. He gasped silently but remembered what had happened the day before. He stained at the Brown haired boy and smiled his bunny smile.
Taehyung groans and shifted deeper into the bed.

Tae opened his eyes and saw jungkook looking at him and he smiled. "Well good morning to you to" Tae said and pecked jks lips. "We are late for school" jungkook said. "Who cares" Tae said.
" um I do!" Jk said and pouted. " don't be a baby, one one we have today off to make up, so we can go out, ok?" Tae said looked at jungkook and smiled.

"Ok, ok" jk said getting up before falling to the floor. Tae let out a laugh, before getting up and helping jk, not realizing both were naked. "AAAAHH! Don't look at me" he covered himself with his hands and blushed. "Come one baby boy, it's nothing I haven't seen before" Tae said and pecked jks lips.
"Let's go take a shower" Tae said walking to the bathroom and jk followed behind him.

Taehyung turned on the shower and put it on hot. Once it reached warm Tae got in and told jk to come in.jungkook got in and whines as the water hit him. "Just stay under the water, it will help heal" Tae said "Did I go to hard" Tae asked.

"N-No, it was just my first time so.." jungkook said as the water hit him from above. Tae grabbed the soap and started to rub jungkooks back. Jungkook whined. "It's ok baby, Im here" Tae said and jungkook opened his eyes slightly and blushed. "Good boy" Tae said and rubbed jk with the soap. Once he was finished he handed it to jk.

"Your turn" he said and jungkook grabbed it and rubbed Tae and smiled as he did so. Tae noticed and he smirked. "Come one baby, don't do that" Tae said and smiled.

When they both got out jk handed him a pair of boxers. "Thanks" Tae said. "At school your going to stay right by my side ok?" Tae said looking jungkook.
"O-Ok daddy" jungkook said and blushed as he dressed himself.

"We are going to a cafè" Tae said opening the door. "Oh, can I get a vanilla chi late?!" Jungkook asked. "Anything for my baby" Tae said smiling walking downstairs.
Jungkook blushed His, he belonged to Tae now.

The got in the car and they drove the Cafè, the entered the cafe and ordered. "One Vanilla chi latte, for the little one" Tae said and jk playfully slapped his arm making Tae chuckle. "And a black coffe for me, please" Tae said again the he payed at they sat down.

"I really do love you, you know that?" Tae said holding both jungkooks hands. Jk nodded. "Use words baby" Tae said. "Y-Yes, I do" jk said. "Do you love me back?" Tae asked. "Of course I do, your my everything" jk said and blushed after.

"Your So Cute"

————————————

Sorry if it was short. But I think I'm done with this book for now comment some ideas and I'll take them for consideration. I hope you liked that book. I really enjoyed writing it and I'm working on WereWolf Cruse as you can, and please forgive me if I don't post often it's just school and stuff, I'm always going to be here tho, I'll post every new chapter twice or once a day, and that for a fact.

Love you~~💜

-Adina~💜